STLCA club ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is there a specific meeting point where you'all gather before hitting the trails?
HAM frequency?
Or I just get there and start screaming IH8Mud !!!!

Is there a specific meeting point where you'all gather before hitting the trails?
HAM frequency?
Or I just get there and start screaming IH8Mud !!!!
Just look for my camper, camping area is a large field. we will be there if we are not on trail. We should be on 146.460 or 146.400

Hello everyone, well me and my dad plan on making the trip there, aslong as we are apart of TLCA we are welcome to come along right? Is there a specific place everyone plans on meeting up? This will be our first trip with any groups since we moved from CA to TN. Thanks for any info everyone.
IMAG1443[1].jpg

Getting both of them cleaned and loaded up, should be a good time Saturday!

Hello everyone, well me and my dad plan on making the trip there, aslong as we are apart of TLCA we are welcome to come along right? Is there a specific place everyone plans on meeting up? This will be our first trip with any groups since we moved from CA to TN. Thanks for any info everyone.
View attachment 2059905
View attachment 2059905
You're absolutely well come ride along. We'll meet up at the campground near Roger's camper. Just look for the big red International with a truck camper on a trailer behind it. Look forward to meeting you.

You're absolutely well come ride along. We'll meet up at the campground near Roger's camper. Just look for the big red International with a truck camper on a trailer behind it. Look forward to meeting you.
Alright well i appreciate it bud, we will be there around 9, thats the plan anyways. Will do, sounds good, yeah looking forward to meeting everyone. Im pretty new to the mud board also, so it will be nice to get to know everyone local here. Everyone i know is back in Bakersfield CA. Do you have a count of how many people is to be expected?

Central Time? I’m in Chattanooga which is on Eastern.

Looks like you guys had a good turn out.

Looks like you guys had a good turn out.
i was going to say the same thing. Had to be hot to camp.
We are pushing to finish our basement and get the house in order or I would have come out.

I find out if we are moving yet again in late September. Pain in the backside but this will be the last one for the gobernment if it happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom