STLCA club ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
STLCA Club Ride. Saturday August 17th at Adventure Off Road Park. We'll hit the trails at 9:30 AM CST Saturday. You can ride Saturday and head home or camp at the park Saturday night. There are also hotels near by. We'll ride again some Sunday before heading home. Park info can be found here👇 www.adventureoffroadpark.com

AOP has a little for everything and everyone. Trails are marked pretty good. Go and have a good time. Very nice park.

Thanks. Mostly sure will be there. I need to install the rock sliders that have been in my garage for almost 2 years now.
Will it be a family friendly event?

Thanks. Mostly sure will be there. I need to install the rock sliders that have been in my garage for almost 2 years now.
Will it be a family friendly event?
Yes it'll be family friendly.

I have this weekend on the calendar, and if you you won’t let me wheel with you then I’ll just follow behind the group with a 100yd buffer.

Sounds like something I'd be into as well. On the calendar.

Just to clarify. This is just a club ride at AOP Aug 17th. It is not an event like GSMTR. You will be responsible for the daily park fees and camping if you wish to stay overnight.

20190805_145811.jpg

I'm bringing my basically stock LX450. Think they'll be decent trails to ride on? I've never been to this place before.

was gonna try but after this weekend we roasted and wasnt that bad a weekend. You guys do me proud and put something on its lid. :grinpimp:

Last edited:
I'm bringing my basically stock LX450. Think they'll be decent trails to ride on? I've never been to this place before.
I haven't been but they do have some green trails. We'll split up into groups according to vehicles. We'll have an easy ride and a moderate ride.

yeah agreed but @Hugh Heifer started it. :lol: Just goes to show you cant put the 2 of us in the same room.

Well, all, I was planning on crashing your ride. Turns out I can't come now. Y'all have fun, I know I'm the one missing the fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom