STLCA 2019 New Years Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We will meet Saturday morning the 29th at Andy's shop. 23 Courthouse Square Jasper, Tn at 9:00 AM CST. We will depart for the Cove from there. We'll ride Saturday, Sunday & Monday and will be camping in the Cove Saturday night and Sunday night. Bring plenty of food and water for the weekend. Also bring firewood and be prepared for the cold and wet weather that is usually part of the fun.

Bump- so who’s going.FB says 20 but not many posted.

I hope to make it again this year.

61C11898-129C-42F8-88E4-E215889743B4.png
It’s not looking good for a Cove ride...

Yeah, if you guys make an attempt, be careful and stay safe.

I’ve always wanted to make this ride but it never works out with family events usually planned. If this gets postponed or if another group wants to plan another trip in a few weeks I would really like to join. I’ve always wanted to see this trail.

Well since Roger and company have worked so hard to make this trail available for more people in the future, it will be an asset in the southeast for OHVs!

Wish to have gone this year , but sickness and truck needed repairs prevented the trip

Got an update from Tone today, pics and videos. Looks like you guys had some slick trails! Post up more for those of us who missed it. Glad everyone was safe. Those rain forecasts gave me flashbacks!

Happy New Year!

so how'd it compare to the great submarine race of 2015?
No where close. We went in through Palmer and avoided the big water crossings. Really only had one short deep crossing, one truck hit it to fast and took water through open sun roof and one that hung on a rock and took some water in floor board. Also one of the warmest rides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom