Stihl FS65 AVR OEM parts numbers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi , I've got an older Stihl FS 65 AVR trimer with a Walbro carburetor. I'm trying to find the OEM # for a carburetor kit for it. The # on the carb. is a little hard to read but I think it says WT388.1 or 38B.1. The trimmer's S/N is 13665300 and there is also a tag on the trimmer that reads 5YA07 but I don't know what that's for. The Walbro kit OEM # is K20-WT or K20-WAT but the fuel pump diaphram doesn't look the same as mine. And the FS 65 AVE isn't listed on Walbro's PDF OEM parts number list. Thanks , Scott

The Walbro WT 38 and the WT 45 that both went on to the FS 65 take the OEM kit # 0000 007 1065.

It is a STIHL version of the Walbor Master Rebuild kits you have listed above. The STIHL version does not have the additional 12 different gaskets and diaphragms.

D10-WA/WT is also just the diaphragm kit from Walbro.

thanks for the quick reply D'Animal. Here is what I've found in my search for a carburetor kit : for a Walbro WT 38B.1 one site said the kit is K20 WAT , another says the kit is K10-WAT. So , I guess I'll order the K20-WA/WT kit and hope it is the right one. Thanks again for your help , you do provide an invaluable service to the Stihl consumer community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom