Stickers?

would like to see the design in a circle like the other UC sticker. Beige would be ok for me for the background. Not a big fan of the white square. I was planning on taking my exacto knife and cutting out the shape of the state and ditching the white part on the one I got. Other than that I'm good with the design.

would like to see the design in a circle like the other UC sticker. Beige would be ok for me for the background. Not a big fan of the white square. I was planning on taking my exacto knife and cutting out the shape of the state and ditching the white part on the one I got. Other than that I'm good with the design.

Thats what I am doing with mine as well.

Website
www.lubedealer.com
can you add gold and silver glitter as well.....and I want an FJ picture not one of the FJ40....and how about a Lexus emblem hidden in the background...and....and....

:D :D LOL just messing with you. haha

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
I have given the image to Alex. He is going to do the final touches and make it a circle this weekend. UC is just about out of round stickers and he is also designing the new sticker so I will have all these made at one time.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Thoughts?

lc03C.jpg

lc02C.jpg

#1 - The white in the text and cruiser should match the background. That ties all the graphic elements together and keeps things simple and clean.

IndianDoc

Crazy old Biker
I really like the tan background, but that's the color my BT60will be. Would really look custom on my rig with the tan. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom