Stickers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

im not a fan of the white background but its just my opinion

I think the white background might be ok if it was a circle like the UC ones

would like to see the design in a circle like the other UC sticker. Beige would be ok for me for the background. Not a big fan of the white square. I was planning on taking my exacto knife and cutting out the shape of the state and ditching the white part on the one I got. Other than that I'm good with the design.

would like to see the design in a circle like the other UC sticker. Beige would be ok for me for the background. Not a big fan of the white square. I was planning on taking my exacto knife and cutting out the shape of the state and ditching the white part on the one I got. Other than that I'm good with the design.

Thats what I am doing with mine as well.

can you add gold and silver glitter as well.....and I want an FJ picture not one of the FJ40....and how about a Lexus emblem hidden in the background...and....and....

:D :D LOL just messing with you. haha

I have given the image to Alex. He is going to do the final touches and make it a circle this weekend. UC is just about out of round stickers and he is also designing the new sticker so I will have all these made at one time.

any way they will be ready before GSMTR????

Thoughts?

lc03C.jpg

lc02C.jpg

i vote #1

I like it!!!

I like both equally as well, but only the circle like the UC stickers
Keep the blue edge though

#1 - The white in the text and cruiser should match the background. That ties all the graphic elements together and keeps things simple and clean.

I really like the tan background, but that's the color my BT60will be. Would really look custom on my rig with the tan. LOL

Let's go with the tan, I think it looks better to separate the colors.
How soon before we can get them????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom