Steveston Marine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've been in the marine equipment business for 16 yrs, specificallly in the supply and installation of electronic systems on larger yachts. We also look after the VPD Marine Detachment, Coast Guard Auxilliary, RCMP Border security etc. If you intend to do business with a marine retailer you owe it to yourselves to at least have a conversation with Brad Mah at Ocean Yacht Equipment. He's on Byrne and Marine in Burnaby. 20 yrs. in the business, 2 4Runners, and he actually takes ownership/ responsibility for any product he sells. This means that if you have a problem with your Waeco or your $25K radar system and you are 200 km from nowhere, he will still help you. No BS just service. 604 434 3800. I refuse to expose my clients to a company that will not back me up 100 %. Brad is the real deal.

I've been in the marine equipment business for 16 yrs, specificallly in the supply and installation of electronic systems on larger yachts. We also look after the VPD Marine Detachment, Coast Guard Auxilliary, RCMP Border security etc. If you intend to do business with a marine retailer you owe it to yourselves to at least have a conversation with Brad Mah at Ocean Yacht Equipment. He's on Byrne and Marine in Burnaby. 20 yrs. in the business, 2 4Runners, and he actually takes ownership/ responsibility for any product he sells. This means that if you have a problem with your Waeco or your $25K radar system and you are 200 km from nowhere, he will still help you. No BS just service. 604 434 3800. I refuse to expose my clients to a company that will not back me up 100 %. Brad is the real deal.

This is excellent info, thanks for posting.
GG

Wow my Waeco is on sale for 1383.00 wow

where are they going?

new location grand opening

"Hi,
Just a note to let you know that we will be having the Grand opening sale of our new location at 1667 west 5th in Vancouver.This will be a three day sale startingthe 16th of July and ending the 18th of July.
Drop in and check us out and enter to win over $15,000.oo worth of marine products (no purchase neccessary).
Take advantage of the lowest sale prices on hundreds of products.
Regards,
Your crew at Steveston Marine"

Talk to Rahim, tell him Graham sent you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom