Steves Loop Trail Run 1/27/07 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey all check out reno4x4.com they did steves loop last saturday there is pics and Vid i checked it out looks like lotta fun to be had hehe its in the trails and events section

Dan

I saw that, it definitely looks more washed out than it used to. With the snow, it made it kind of interesting.

Jack

I've decided to take Saturday off from chasing birds...so I'll be joining you.

Sorry to hear that Dan will see you at Ham class then hope everything is ok and glad to hear your gonna come join the fun Dan instead of chasing birds Rofl

Dan

I'd be interested in seeing the 100 series go through the tough spot on Steve's Loop. It has been over a year since I was up there but it gets a little narrow in one place. Easier if you run it from top to bottom, but you have to look in the rearview mirror for the views of Pyramid if you do it that way.

The waterfall is pretty gnarly, it wouldn't be so difficult but it's very icy on the waterfall, I guess the water actually filled in a 2ft deep hole right at the top and is just solid ice.

I wouldn't take my XJ on 31's with no protection through it :p

The waterfall is pretty gnarly, it wouldn't be so difficult but it's very icy on the waterfall, I guess the water actually filled in a 2ft deep hole right at the top and is just solid ice.

I'm no hero, so if it looks too bad, I'll turn around and run it backwards to meet everyone at the top. I've done plenty of crawling in my other trucks, this one is not built for the rocks.

Jack

SAHWEET pics! looks like a blast.
THat blue SAS'd foh' runna looked great crawling down that boulder section. He did a nice job.
I bet it was his first time!?:D

Chicago

I posted the pictures from today in the trails/events post of stevens loop.

Jack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom