Steve from Man A Fre (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

airon23

SILVER Star
Threads
Steve are you here? Hey I was trying to check on the shipping for 4new stock springs for an 81 fj60. Some of mine are sagging more than the others. I didn't really find any thing else that had stock springs. I have a soa done and don't really want to add much height to it. How much for springs and shipping? Or do you have any other suggestions. I check pricing on here locally to and they'll more than likely add a leaf which is like 100 bucks a piece. I figured I'd check on new ones all together. Thanks.

Steve is Steve-O on the board. You should probably PM him, or call Man-a-Fre if you want to talk to him right away...

Yeah, I can be reached all day at work of course. 805-578-8712, ex. 105.

For the stock replacement springs, the fronts are $105 each and the rears are $125 each. You'll also need new bushings and center bolt spacers. I would also reccomend u-bolts. Shocks, shackles, pins etc. you can also get from us. I would have to get a freight quote for shipping, so call me here so I can get your shipping address.

Isnt this tech? :doh:

Steve

Steve-O said:
Yeah, I can be reached all day at work of course. 805-578-8712, ex. 105.

For the stock replacement springs, the fronts are $105 each and the rears are $125 each. You'll also need new bushings and center bolt spacers. I would also reccomend u-bolts. Shocks, shackles, pins etc. you can also get from us. I would have to get a freight quote for shipping, so call me here so I can get your shipping address.

Isnt this tech? :doh:

Steve
and on top of that i would recomend you get tires, rims, carpeting, a console, front and rear bumpers, winch, tranny/transfer case - rebuilt of course, hubs, lockers - front and rear, hummm, what have i left out - OH...and fuzzy dice

all of which can be bought at MAF... ;)

Noah said:
and on top of that i would recomend you get tires, rims, carpeting, a console, front and rear bumpers, winch, tranny/transfer case - rebuilt of course, hubs, lockers - front and rear, hummm, what have i left out - OH...and fuzzy dice

all of which can be bought at MAF... ;)

Actually we dont sell tires. :flipoff2: Fuzzy dice are on sale.

Steve

Noah said:
sweet...hopefully you got some in rainbow color... :D

Here you go!
ss37036 copy.jpg

Steve .. send the MAF Catalog #10 is easy, there is all stuff are you need .. :D ( representing on the cover with FJ-60 of Mr. C )

P.S. seen this catalog, you can do a real mind masturbating sesion .. :grinpimp:

Steve-O said:
Actually we should have volume 11 out in a few months or so. Then you can do all the mind :censor: you like........ Senor raro.

What is this thread about anyways? Better delete it before people say mean things about me. :doh:

So this is where we say mean things about el-Steve-o!! I was just looking for it yesterday...man I'm glad I found it.

Sorry, just padding my humble post count. :ban:

Kudos to Steve-o at MAF!! (My attempt at getting the best set of Aussie Windows from the group buy...mwuhaahhaahaha!!!)

Cheers

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Steve-O......nice dice

Thanks for keeping the sense of humor...lol

Steve-O said:
Actually we should have volume 11 out in a few months or so.

:bounce2:

let us know when is ready .. :D

Tapage said:
:bounce2:

let us know when is ready .. :D

Of course! We will have all sorts of new toys out. I'm sure it will be on the main page of our website also.

meluhha: I'll make sure your set has extra rainbow stickers you fudge smuggler! :flipoff2: Seriously though, I cant pick and choose who gets the best set. Well I can, but I wont. Good try though!

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom