stereo install wrapped up (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dmc

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.expeditionamericas.com
Not really sure if stereo equipment is considered 'outfitting' but now I can take all my music with me in the palm of my hand. Far easier than lugging 300cds around.
dmc
IMG_0119 (Medium).jpg
IMG_0120 (Medium).jpg
IMG_0122 (Medium).jpg

That looks pretty sweet. I went with the Alpine hook up for my iPod but that is a nice install and looks good. :cheers: :cheers:

Wow. That'd be so slick in my 60. Do I really want to know what a setup like that costs? I've got an iPod, but I just run it through a tape adapter into an old Pioneer tape deck. It works, but it's not fancy like yours!

...I do, however, have the best warning label ever on my dashboard. :D
dash.jpg

I love the sticker. I know what I am stealing on my next flight. I have a friend that owns an install business so I got the hardware at cost. I'm into it less than $900 dollars + the IPOD cost. However both Pioneer and Alpine make standard (non dvd/touch screen) decks that can control your ipod with direct audio. I would recommend looking into it.
dmc

Thanks for the tip, Dave. I might just have to look at the iPod options again. 'Course, that'd mean I might have to actually start locking my Cruiser. ;)

And yeah, I stole that sticker years ago, back when you could have a knife on the plane. Made peeling it off the table a lot easier. I'm sure fingernails would work too, though. :D

hijack.....nice label here's one I put on my fan shroud

maybe its just me but it looks tough to read...

"danger this fan will cut, slice, dice, mutilate and shred. Keep body parts and tools away from spinning blades. have a nice day"

I like the flot. label better thou...

Last edited:
shazaam, as we say it around here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom