Step up for Metaltech (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Waggoner5

SILVER Star
Threads
It seems that Metaltech has had some really bad luck coming and now going home from Round Up. Their truck was broken into in Reno and a large sum of cash was taken as well as other personal belongings. Mark and LT REALLY came through for us at LSLC by being a primary sponsor of our event this year and we want to help them get back their hard earned $. We are taking PAYPAL donations to LSLC@cableone.net for anything you can spare to help these guys out. We will write one check on Friday the 30th so see what you guys can muster. Personally I am in for $100. Baker tire said they would match that so we are off to a good start. Any questions, PM me.
Gary

Jen and I are in for $100

Thats the least we can do for gettin his 80 stuck in the only mud hole in Texas

Thanks Greg. Charles Kim is in for a $100 also, but hes a Paypal Nazi and won't use it so hes sending me a check. Anyone wanting to send money via check can mail it to me at:

1709 McDavid Ct.
Aledo, Texas 76008

You have sent a payment!
Secure Transaction
You have sent $100.00 USD to LSLC@cableone.net. An email has been sent to the recipient.
View the details of this transaction
Click here to find out more!

Your payment for $100.00 USD to lslc@cableone.net has been initiated. This payment will be completed once the recipient has accepted the payment.

You have sent $100.00 USD to LSLC@cableone.net. An email has been sent to the recipient.

Mark seems like a great guy. Least we can do. -Jonathan

You have sent $15.00 USD to LSLC@cableone.net. An email has been sent to the recipient.

This is for the company that has the purdiest 80 on the trails!
Couldn't do the big amount most are doing but every bit helps.

f'n thieves really piss me off. Glad I was finally able to meet Mark in person at the RoundUp and I hope these unfortunate events don't scare you away from Texas.

You have sent $25.00 USD to LSLC@cableone.net. An email has been sent to the recipient.

Paypal'd $50.00, posted link on our club site, Cascade cruisers.com
Thank you all for helping our brother!

You have sent a payment!
Secure Transaction
You have sent $100.00 USD to LSLC@cableone.net.

Thieves should be shot on sight. It sucks this happened to such nice guys... I spent Saturday at the entrance to the waterfall trail with Mark helping the disabled FJC, and I believe it was LT who came up with the inner seal during my birf repair- good people.

Cross posted to The Toyota Trail Riders

*Edit: $100 has been also been donated on behalf of The Toyota Trail Riders.

Last edited:
Hey Gary

Any update on a running total so far?

Kudos to all who have contributed.

Hey Gary

Any update on a running total so far?

Kudos to all who have contributed.

I can log in on our Paypal account, near as I can tell without looking at the details of every transaction, we are around $1500.....this is assuming all of these are for Metaltech, I just took a tally from my Paypal donation which I think was the first for them until now........:D :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom