Steering wheel switch with audio control (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, I would like to switch out the steering wheel on my 1998 LC 100 series for another that has the audio and phone control. I already have a Tesla screen installed which works perfect and is capable of handling the controls. However, my audio guy says that I need a different cable or something like this to connect the other steering wheel to my screen. He says that's a Toyota part and he has no glue where to get this. I am located in Costa Rica and people here are a little backwards. So, I can order easily on ebay or Amazon and get the missing part, but I need to know what it is ? He says it's a cable ... Honestly I think the man is already at his limits with the screen alone ! Is there a difference between a LC100 with and without audio control. Mine never had remote audio before. I attach a couple of pictures from the new/ used steering wheel. Maybe this will help, thanks in advance.
Screenshot_20220115-061442_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20220115-061420_eBay.jpg

Like to see your Tesla Screen, I'm also thinking of replacing my wood steering wheel with one that has a more beefy rim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom