Steering tilt and telescoping suddenly not working after dead battery (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all, I've read several threads on here about replacing steering adjust motors, etc., but nothing that has addressed this specifically. I had a loose positive cable on my battery and when I went to crank this morning, it wouldn't crank. Jumped it off, and took off to work without doing any further troubleshooting (I was late...). Ultimately, the positive terminal had come loose and was only intermittently making a full connection with the battery. I replaced it (it was old and rusty) and everything was back to normal, except my steering tilt adjustment is stuck in the very highest setting (telescope stayed in the same place- I think that motor is on its way out, but it works occasionally). I disconnected the battery and left it for 30+ minutes after someone suggested that in another thread to reset it, with no luck. Fuse is fine, too.

Any suggestions?

I had the same issue after about a month after I disabled the auto telescope in techstream.

You can reset it by moving the lever 10 times in 5 seconds then once it moves you should be able to travel stop to stop.

I had the same issue after about a month after I disabled the auto telescope in techstream.

You can reset it by moving the lever 10 times in 5 seconds then once it moves you should be able to travel stop to stop.
No luck with that method either

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom