Steering / suspension issue(s) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

thanks for the mention, I appreciate it!
I've revised those radius arm mounts slightly; prototyping the revisions now (more ground clearance, slightly different shape, etc.)
Any idea when these will be live? The garage just got 220 and it’s opened a lot of doors for weld on stuff for me!

Any idea when these will be live? The garage just got 220 and it’s opened a lot of doors for weld on stuff for me!

I'm awaiting the revised prototypes right now - once I sign off of their fitment, then I'm 3 weeks or so to stocking them. :)

I just ordered a set, I didn't realize the wait was so long ........

I’m happy to reverse your transaction if you’d like.

Don't worry about it. They look like a great product and I am excited to try them out. :cool:

Update: I replaced the swaybar bushings, but it didnt make much difference (as expected).

I bolted on adjustable panhards and it made a big difference. Then I swapped wheels with another FJ80 and WOW. Made a big difference.

I will still install caster bushings, but at least she is behaving now.

That amount caster being a problem is too strange.

I wonder if the PO put caster correct bushings in backwards. That should not be a problem with 2” if lift ?

You really shouldn’t have any noticeable issues with 2” lift, I’ve done it, bought CC bushings and never used them

That amount caster being a problem is too strange.

I wonder if the PO put caster correct bushings in backwards. That should not be a problem with 2” if lift ?

You really shouldn’t have any noticeable issues with 2” lift, I’ve done it, bought CC bushings and never used them
Hmmmm.....now you have me wondering. I just saw that there were black bushings in there and assumed that they were original. They MAY be caster bushings. Will have to go look again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom