Steering knuckle difference 91 92 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I need to pick up a driver side steering knuckle as the brake caliper has been stripped at one point and was re-tapped. Looking for a replacement I would've thought 91-92 maybe 93 would be the same. But I got two different part numbers for 91 and 92. Any one know what the difference would be? Thanks

1641835763785.png

I believe the only difference between a 91/92 knuckle and a 93+ would be the additional top port for the ABS sensor. Absolute Wits End sells a block off plate.
91/92 are the same part numbers. 43212-60060 (left) and 43211-60060 (right)

Last edited:
I believe the only difference between a 91/92 knuckle and a 93+ would be the additional top port for the ABS sensor. Absolute Wits End sells a block off plate.
Thanks. I guess mid/late 92 they started to introduce the knuckles with the ABS port.. Thanks for the tip that Wits End sells the block off plate.

Thanks. I guess mid/late 92 they started to introduce the knuckles with the ABS port.. Thanks for the tip that Wits End sells the block off plate.
Not 100% sure of the caliper mounting spacing. 91/92 had different calipers than the later 80 Series. All used the same hardware. I would reach out to one of the many parts professionals on here.

Not 100% sure of the caliper mounting spacing. 91/92 had different calipers than the later 80 Series. All used the same hardware. I would reach out to one of the many parts professionals on here.
I just so happened to upgrade my brakes to later model 80's a few months ago. All bolt on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom