Steering Center Arm and Tie Rod ends (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is there much of a difference in the quality of the Center Arm rebuild kit and tie rod ends between companies? It seems that MAF, SOR, CR, CCOT, etc all have them available and Im curious as to the quality of them.

thanks...

It's a pretty simple kit with beefy parts. If you keep it greased, it will likely last longer than you care. The 555 kit (in the past) came with an incorrect seal, and I just re-used the Toyota seal. I wonder if all the kits you are seeing are just 555 brand in different boxes. There can't be a dozen companies making these any longer.

I went with cruiseroutfitters. They are relatively close to you and are a great source for parts. I got the 555 kit and it was complete.

I went with cruiseroutfitters. They are relatively close to you and are a great source for parts. I got the 555 kit and it was complete.

We would love to help. Our kits are 100% Japanese (Joint Fuji) and we've sold/installed hundreds of them so I'm confident they are good to go and last many years. There are low quality China and India made kits on the market and we could sell those if we wanted... we don't, it's steering, the Japanese kits have treated us well for nearly 30 years of sales/installs and we'll keep using them.

1645058894411.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom