Steel buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Zjohnsonua

SILVER Star
Threads
I'm looking for 7 feet of 2x4 steel tubing in 3/16 or 1/4 wall, and the local shops don't have any off cuts available. The next step is to get a whole 20 ft stick, so here we are. Anyone interested in going in on this buy?

I'm looking for 7 feet of 2x4 steel tubing in 3/16 or 1/4 wall, and the local shops don't have any off cuts available. The next step is to get a whole 20 ft stick, so here we are. Anyone interested in going in on this buy?

Call Russell Welding, they’ll cut it to length and probably won’t have to buy the whole tube. That said, I do need some 2x4 3/16 for my rear bumper.

Tried 'em last week and they were out. I'll try again this week. If they don't have it as an offcut I'll get 20' from them or whoever they recommend as a vendor.

Tried 'em last week and they were out. I'll try again this week. If they don't have it as an offcut I'll get 20' from them or whoever they recommend as a vendor.

They’ll be able to get the tube and they are usually willing to cut off what you need. That’s where I got the steel for my sliders and front bumper, good people to work with...mom and pop type of place but they’ll work with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom