steel body panel question. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone ordered replacement panels from liquidoffroad? If so how was the fit, also how would you compare them to CCOT? They are substantially cheaper, thats the only reason why I ask. My experience is that usually you get what you pay for, but considering such a limited market I figured CCOT prices are higher because they have cornered the market. Any input would be nice.

About the only answer I can give you from my expersience is Liquidoffroad usually has the cheaper price on lot of the stuff he sells...and it's usually from the same vendor. Ask him and see what he says.

let me know what you find out on the "source" for his panels. I tell you it took me while to find the different companies out there until I found this forum, this place is a cornicopia of knowledge, hang in there. what year fj are you working on?

Sure thing... I'm working on a 75 and hopefully I will be able to get some good info
on their panels. Worst case scenario I will just drive over there and take a look for myself, I'm only about 3 hours away. I'm sure with all people on this forum somebody has tried their panels especially at half the price and sometimes even less.

I am amazed at how much this stuff costs. Even though there is hardly any body feature assoc. with them. for the most part this stuff is flat sheet bent a little. We all pay out the ass for this s***.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom