Steamshovel trail (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well i have the road to steam shovel so now its just a matter of doing a pre run of to check it out my understanding is late may is about the best time to do this trail so im just waiting HEHE gonna do my power steering in the next week or so then gonna be looking at doing some serious trails after that anybody thats interested in doing Steam shovel pre run let me know and i will keep you informed of when me and John are planning on going :bounce: :beer: :cheers:

Dan

Well i have the road to steam shovel so now its just a matter of doing a pre run of to check it out my understanding is late may is about the best time to do this trail so im just waiting HEHE gonna do my power steering in the next week or so then gonna be looking at doing some serious trails after that anybody thats interested in doing Steam shovel pre run let me know and i will keep you informed of when me and John are planning on going :bounce: :beer: :cheers:

Dan

Let us know what it's like after the pre-run. Take some pictures, I'm almost always up for a different trail.

Jack

Well its lookin like Me and John are gonna try and do a prerun on this trail the 28th of this month but that might change depends on whats goin on but that is the date we are shooting for for a prerun. all are welcome to come along just let me know if you do wanna come with on this trail and will deff take some pics as well. BTW this is outside of Fallon for those of you that are interested in comming along

Dan :cheers: :bounce: :beer:

Well its lookin like Me and John are gonna try and do a prerun on this trail the 28th of this month but that might change depends on whats goin on but that is the date we are shooting for for a prerun. all are welcome to come along just let me know if you do wanna come with on this trail and will deff take some pics as well. BTW this is outside of Fallon for those of you that are interested in comming along

Dan :cheers: :bounce: :beer:

Hey Dan...please e-mail me your e-mail address (spressomon@yahoo.com)

Thanks,
Dan

Ok all the 28th for the pre run is a go me and John are gonna go for sure so if anyone else is interested in going please let me know before friday meet time 9 am Harmon Junction store leave at 9:30 and if your going to come on this pre run please bring extra fuel with you this will be pretty much an all day trip i believe

Dan :cheers: :bounce: :bounce2:

http://www.4wheelnoffroad.com/steamshovel.html well Gang here are some pics someelse took of steam shovel trail they are rating this trail a 4 so ought to be fun when you add in mud and snow hehe dont think we are gonna try the back due to the snow and trail width we'll havew to play that by ear but deff gonna go to the summit anyway just thought i would share this with everyone
:cheers: :bounce: :bounce2:

http://www.4wheelnoffroad.com/steamshovel.html well Gang here are some pics someelse took of steam shovel trail they are rating this trail a 4 so ought to be fun when you add in mud and snow hehe dont think we are gonna try the back due to the snow and trail width we'll havew to play that by ear but deff gonna go to the summit anyway just thought i would share this with everyone
:cheers: :bounce: :bounce2:

Very cool looking trail. While they talk a good talk, it doesn't look too difficult. Couple of ledges and some narrow areas, but very doable. By the same token, it looks like a very scenic trail. Can't wait to see your pictures and write up. Be safe and good luck. Definitely one to check out.

Jack

Very cool looking trail. While they talk a good talk, it doesn't look too difficult. Couple of ledges and some narrow areas, but very doable. By the same token, it looks like a very scenic trail. Can't wait to see your pictures and write up. Be safe and good luck. Definitely one to check out.

Jack

This is a trail not to be taken lightly, at least for those of us that don't have Hardcore Buggys with full width axles, and all the bells and whistles.
:confused:
The trail looks like full width axels would be a disadvantage to me. The Sammy also makes that ledge look bigger than I bet it really is.

It sure is easy to arm chair quarter back. :grinpimp:

I'm looking forward to getting the 40 on this trail.

Well Gang this trail is deff not a 4. 2 maybe 2 1/2 did the whole trail today and np at all would be nice over night run or get an early start and full day very scenic run i would deff do this run again anytime from Harmon Junction store its 167 miles round trip ill post the pics soon gang

Dan :cheers: :bounce: :bounce2: :beer:

worth.gif

Very cool pictures. Much more scenic than I thought, which goes to show the interior never ceases to amaze me.

Jack

Sorry about long delay on the pics gang Just say when and im game for trail leader and like i said you will prolly wanna plan this as an overnighter. Anyway glad you guys like the pics

Dan:cheers::bounce::beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom