1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stealth (landcruiser sitting)

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by airon23, Jul 30, 2005.

1. airon23

airon23

Saw the movie Stealth with Jamie Foxx and hot ass jessica biel and there's actually a few at least two landcruisers in a scene where they all get blown up but you do see them bright and clear when the flames are coming out the vents on the hood and the side fender at one point.

2. 60wag

60wag SILVER Star

So, is the movie as bad as the reviews covering it? i read one that described it as a total waste of time if you try to follow the story - good for action only.

3. dieseldog

dieseldog She idles just fine . . .

Good for action only--and checking out Jessica Biel in a two-piece.

4. airon23

airon23

ehh. The movie was so so but I was just more focused on the Biel chick that it was hard to follow the movie. Pretty cheesy and unrealistic if you ask me but then again I did pay money to go see it.

5. PUPTLAM

PUPTLAM

Media:
    Albums:
    I hated that movie a almost 2 years ago when they were filming it on the USS Lincoln. The ship catered to all those hollywood pricks and treated us sailors like second class citizens. Then there were all the asshats on deck trying to be "in a movie", and not doing their fawking jobs. I don't know how many of you have ever worked the flight deck at night, Its downright scary. And when people are paying attention to the cameras and not their jobs its dangerous as hell.

6. swank60

swank60

Hollywood magic, at it's best.

Funny thing is, back when I lived in Roanoke, VA, they filmed a scene from "Crazy People" there and "What About Bob" out on Smith Mountain Lake and everyone I met associated with both movies were really, really cool.

7. TOYOTADRUNK

TOYOTADRUNK

SWANK lived in Roanoke? My home town was Salem but now I live in Roanoke. Why did you leave and what was your occupation? Maybe we meet. SORRY FOR THE HIJACK!!

8. Jman

Jman

Can't you read his sig line? He's a band fag--oh, wait, I mean an art fag! :D

9. swank60

swank60

Haven't lived there in many years...left because all the work was here in Fort Worth - and I've got family down in the Abilene area. SUCKS! What can you do though? My dad lived over off of 419 in the Cave Springs area - close to Salem. I loved to pick up Rt311 in Newcastle and bust ass into WV - ever make that run?

I worked downtown off of Cambell Ave, right across from the Roanoke Weiner Stand - pushin' art supplies at a store called "Mish Mish" - great job - loads of fun. Got to meet John Warner and a million other people back in the day...

When I was in Roanoke, Lakeside was still an amusement park, not a shopping center. :D

Where do you live in Roanoke?

10. TOYOTADRUNK

TOYOTADRUNK

We travel 311 often to potts mtn jeep trial, tub run, rt900, broad run rd and into wv to moncove lake on rt 1. Yea I remeber Mish-Mish. I got my first stinky pinky on the sky lift at lakeside.(to much info) sorry. Oh, I live near the airport. If you ever get back this way pm me and well have a beer.