. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about that! Just depressing how a business like that exists.

Last edited:

Last edited:
I'm not doubting your side of the situation at all.
It's just a huge red flag at any point of a restoration or work on a machine when the communication breaks down and you get open ended excuses. I completely understand that life has a way of getting in the way of work but when that happens the party involved needs to " own it" and just say I'm behind but I will do --- to fix it to get back on track ect.

I know with my company that's how it is. Yes we make mistakes but people are not stupid and the little lie keeps rolling until it becomes a snowball then an avalanche like here.

That looks like they took your money and did as close to nothing as possible. Google reviews they can dilute but they can not change them. The bad reviews will stay forever just like the good ones. That sounds like Hennessy level bad.

Last edited:
Hey George!

I ran into you when you were on your way back with the cruiser - me and some other cruiser heads were at that gas station in Globe. I remember you telling us about how bad it was. After reading the texts & the story here, whoa.

All of those excuses were insane. I wish you had a dollar for everytime he said "Just doing the finishing touches".

Glad to hear it's safe and mechanically/cosmetically up to speed, but sorry that it took so long to get there.

I’m
Hey George!

I ran into you when you were on your way back with the cruiser - me and some other cruiser heads were at that gas station in Globe. I remember you telling us about how bad it was. After reading the texts & the story here, whoa.

All of those excuses were insane. I wish you had a dollar for everytime he said "Just doing the finishing touches".

Glad to hear it's safe and mechanically/cosmetically up to speed, but sorry that it took so long to get there.

Great to hear from you and it was great to see a bunch of fellow cruiser heads on my drive back. I simply had to turn around and talk to you guys. I have spent thousands and thousands of dollars fixing Metal Mayhem's screw ups and making further improvements. It is finally in good shape. Yesterday was one of the first times I've driven it since getting it back. It looks and drives great now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom