Start 'em young...... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Texican

s-Moderator
Threads
So Sat afternoon, I decided to install an aux fan in front of the radiator on the wifes 80 since the temp here has been over 100 for WTF too long, and Lilly wanted to help "Pa" she's 21 months old.....
22.JPG
44.JPG
55.JPG

Rock Taxi said:
Are you too sexy for your shirt?

:)

Ed

YES, thanks for noticing..........

actually it was too hot, and I was wearing a shirt I did not want messed up.
I wish I knew how to post these on Cowtown....
Butch

What fan did you use? I've been wanting to do this to our 80. Did you wire it to come on with the compressor?

JasonH said:
What fan did you use? I've been wanting to do this to our 80. Did you wire it to come on with the compressor?

12" Hayden, I wired in to come on with compressor via a relay.....makes a world of difference at idle...... the AC will now freeze you all the time....brought the head pressure down 80 PSI which is easier on the compressor & lines....I should have had Deb take install pix too.
Butch

Waggoner5 said:
Jason, I have a fan in the box if'n you want to do this mod. I would highly recommend it.
You gonna be at the meeting tomorrow? Bring it with you and I'll take it.

:beer:

Sorry for the thread hijack Butch. Those are good pictures. Hard to believe someone that cute is related to you.

:D

JasonH said:
Sorry for the thread hijack Butch. Those are good pictures. Hard to believe someone that cute is related to you.:D

I'll have all my offspring DNA tested, with no reservations, if you will

yours.......:D :D :D :D :D :D :D . .........

I'm thinking your wife is smart enuff to have another sire for those boys.....:flipoff2:

Looks as if I will have Lilly with me tonite. may be late....
Butch

i may have the boy, and my niece, but neither one is a sure thing. wife doesn't want him out in the heat for long, and don't know about access to the niece. we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom