For Sale Stanwood WA: FJ40 Cooling/Heating Related Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Skreddy

SILVER Star
Threads
All parts priced each and do not include shipping. Shipping cost is buyers responsibility. I will try to get things shipped as cheap as I can and will charge actual shipping cost plus any packing I’d have to buy.
Please respond here before PM. If prices seem out of line, make offer. Make offer on the whole lot. I’m going to regret this after I get another one and need half these parts….
All I have left of this lot is the rear heater housing and 2 of the rear heater drains.

Rear heater box pieces. Fan is frozen, I can remove it if not wanted. Only have 3 clips. Looks worse than it is. Was in a wet cardboard box so looks rusty but it’s pretty decent shape, after cleanup of course… $40.

5D96D923-96AE-4445-A908-C65C98D3671B.jpeg
9213295E-01E8-4A05-87F8-6D3C663FBFA9.jpeg

Last edited:
Front heater core sold

Last edited:
Front heater core sold.

Last edited:
Radiator SOLD

Last edited:
Radiator from 71 SOLD

Last edited:
Water pumps sold.

Last edited:
Aluminum water pump, sold.

Last edited:
Rear heater drain fittings. 1 is frozen, 1 the turn stopper part comes out and 1 seems fine. Did not pressure test any of them. $20 each shipped. Drain “C” is sold.
29BCF3ED-9520-465A-B7F6-031A059A583D.jpeg
FCA5BA99-19CE-4BAF-87BD-45F6A39C5E99.jpeg
E61282DE-B184-4EB4-AA8A-7371F3F6ABD3.jpeg

Last edited:
Heater valve sold.

Last edited:
Radiator hoses, new. I think 1 may be for FJ55? Ordered for upper/lower 1970 FJ40 but neither worked. SOLD

Last edited:
Heater pipe. Runs along pushrod cover. Includes 2 spacers. SOLD

Last edited:
I'll take that radiator also since I can probably just meet you somewhere up north of me. Mine needs to be recored and this one is in better shape.

I'll take that radiator also since I can probably just meet you somewhere up north of me. Mine needs to be recored and this one is in better shape.

Which radiator? @rainingagain

Oh, sorry!

This one: Radiator from 71 HAS LEAK. Tested and leaks, told it can be recored. FREE.
Boom. Yours. I will set them aside and pm me to figure out a time we can meet up.

Last edited:
Ill take the plastic fan blade, the fire wall brass coolant lines, heater hoses

48430, thanks

All parts priced each and do not include shipping. Shipping cost is buyers responsibility. I will try to get things shipped as cheap as I can and will charge actual shipping cost plus any packing I’d have to buy.
Please respond here before PM. If prices seem out of line, make offer. Make offer on the whole lot. I’m going to regret this after I get another one and need half these parts….
Rear heater core. Needs resoldered as it looks like was leaking and someone tried to do it themselves. Talked to a local radiator shop and they said they can do it but I didn’t need it at the time. $40
View attachment 2913189View attachment 2913190

Rear heater box pieces. Fan is frozen, I can remove it if not wanted. Only have 3 clips. Looks worse than it is. Was in a wet cardboard box so looks rusty but it’s pretty decent shape, after cleanup of course… $40.

View attachment 2913191View attachment 2913193
Skreddy... I just bashed some fins on my rear heater and developed a serious tinkle. I am in Edmonds (WA) and wondering if you could suggest a place for a repair. I could buy a replacement off eBay but would prefer to make this one work again. Stan's Radiator in Lake Stevens was suggested. Do you know of another?

Stan’s in lake stevens, I’ve heard good things from people that have used them. I went to Ken’s Radiator in Burlington. That’s who said they could repair this one.
I have another rear core I think is good too if you can’t get yours repaired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom