StaleAle's ride home (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
StaleAle stopped at the Bass Pro shop in Harrisburg on the way home. Coincidentally, Toyota was having a marketing event in the parking lot. If you took a Toyota for a test drive you got a $10 gift card for Bass Pro. So, StaleAle rolls into the parking lot and gets the front row parking spot right next to Toyota. Needless to say, his 40 becomes the immediate center of attention for all of the Toyota folks. They even took a photo of him with his 40. And, a passer by offered to buy it.

OBTW, he did test drive a very nice Tundra. The hook has been set.

StaleAle stopped at the Bass Pro shop in Harrisburg on the way home. Coincidentally, Toyota was having a marketing event in the parking lot. If you took a Toyota for a test drive you got a $10 gift card for Bass Pro. So, StaleAle rolls into the parking lot and gets the front row parking spot right next to Toyota. Needless to say, his 40 becomes the immediate center of attention for all of the Toyota folks. They even took a photo of him with his 40. And, a passer by offered to buy it.

OBTW, he did test drive a very nice Tundra. The hook has been set.

That's hilarious!

Good Deal!

Let's see the pic. That was great timing.

I asked the dealer to send me a copy of the photo...which I will post when/if it comes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom