Stainless Steel Windshield/Doors/Hood/Amby FJ40 Hinge Pins with Bronze Bushings. (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Interested in doors, windshield, hood if they are available. Thank you

Reactions: SMG
Hey mate, have you got a website to order stuff from?

Were you able to remove the pins without removing the hinges?

I did one set with hinges off the truck and I’ve done the last 2 with them on the truck. I think the latter is easier. Air chisel. Pops right out.

Hi. wold love to pick up a set of door hinge pins and bushings for both sides.
and windshield hinge pins/bushings for a 68 hinge set(not sure if the pins are different)

thanks

Sorry about the confusion I did not want to purchase an entire Amby door kit. I do want to install all new bushing though. I would like to purchase the bushing for the windshield, front doors and amby doors if i could.

Another set installed.

40B16B53-E833-431D-AB8C-51F791DEF497.jpeg

CF7508F5-9A84-4397-A3F5-1443E87F9F9F.jpeg

Does anyone know if the ambulance door pins work for the soft top amby door hinges? They are very similar, though not identical, to the barn door hinges.

@SMG, do you install your hardware if hinges are sent to you? I'd like to use your parts for my hood and windshield frames.

Yes, no problem, As long as you have the 3 ear hood hinges. I believe the 2 ear style was pre 70
Let me know.
Thanks
SMG

Im not really sure, Can you compare the two? Maybe take some measurements?
Thanks!
I sold the barn door hinges I had, but I can make some measurements of the FST ambulance door hinges I have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom