Stainless Steel Bolts/Screws/Washers/Nuts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We have both stainless and carbon steel JIS Hex Bolt options at Overland Metric. Check out the site and let me know if you don’t see what you are looking for. As far as I know, we are the only vendor selling correct JIS sized hex hardware.

www.OverlandMetric.com

The kits sold by @davework are excellent.

Well, I actually tried. And some are available, and some I tried to order were discontinued, and the ones I did order were really expensive. CCOT is high, but way cheaper per bolt than Toyota. I think finding a full JIS kit is a good 2ay way to go. Even automotive stores are going to have most of these in stock. I bought a full metric kit at Oreillys that has a lot of what I needed and cost about the same as a few nuts from Toyota.

Oh! Didn't know they were that expensive, but they are OEM and that seems to matter to some people.

We have both stainless and carbon steel JIS Hex Bolt options at Overland Metric. Check out the site and let me know if you don’t see what you are looking for. As far as I know, we are the only vendor selling correct JIS sized hex hardware.

www.OverlandMetric.com

How are your prices compared to CCOT and other cruiser specialty stores? I was hoping to avoid “premium” prices just because shops are selling “kits”. I was looking to buy in bulk the necessary hardware to redo all the exterior with SS. I’ll be checking out Oregon Bolt Co as they supposedly have every sort of bolts and fasteners you can imagine.

Seems a little pricy and they charge an extra $20 for the plastic box?? :censor:

How are your prices compared to CCOT and other cruiser specialty stores? I was hoping to avoid “premium” prices just because shops are selling “kits”. I was looking to buy in bulk the necessary hardware to redo all the exterior with SS. I’ll be checking out Oregon Bolt Co as they supposedly have every sort of bolts and fasteners you can imagine.

Our kit prices are online with other vendors. Keep in mind we are the only vendor that sells JIS sized hex hardware in both carbon steel and stainless. This means OEM sized wrench sizes on everything. To our knowledge, JIS stainless is not available anywhere else.

Add to this we produce everything in 316 stainless for an added bonus.

We do sell in bulk as well, check out the website and bulk section.

Not sure why anyone would buy anything other than @davework bolts. Oem look and Jis so you don't have to carry odd size wrenches. All at a great price.
It's always good to have a few extra bolts laying around.
Thanks again Dave for sourcing bolts for the mud community.

Thread dredge...

I found this thread while using the “search” function for opinions on the CCOT SS bolt kits. I’m looking at replacing all the exterior nuts and bolts on my rig to SS.

It seems that I’ll only need M6x1.0 and M8x1.25??? Can anyone recommend the number of each that are required? Doesn’t have to be an exact number. I just don’t want to have 100 bolts left over.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/nuts-and-bolts.76927/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom