stainless rain gutter trim question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hopefully an easy question

cruiser is going in for a respray of the roof. and i’m gonna replace the entire roof perimeter trim

does anyone know of a kit that comes with all the pieces as one order?

looks to my eyes like 5 different pieces + 4 of the seams and every part is a diff # superseded by some other #.

be nice if a supplier has it as 1 part for the while kit.

i’m also very stoked to be getting a new windshield while it’s at the body n paint shop + fenders off for some much needed water leak repairs which will finally let me move forward with carpet after 5 speed swap only 3 years ago!

I replaced a all of mine. I ordered mine from SOR...expensive and shipping is way too much. Mine had some sort of aftermarket trim on it that was way to plyable. The stuff from SOR is good, just expensive.
FJ60Paddle.JPG

I replaced a all of mine. I ordered mine from SOR...expensive and shipping is way too much. Mine had some sort of aftermarket trim on it that was way to plyable. The stuff from SOR is good, just expensive.
View attachment 2600681
hmm... that doesnt jive with what i'm finding.... seems like OEM toyota stainless is still available and isnt actually that bad. seems like it'll be a few hundred to do it all.

granted thats not nothing....but not like german car parts!

hopefully an easy question

cruiser is going in for a respray of the roof. and i’m gonna replace the entire roof perimeter trim

does anyone know of a kit that comes with all the pieces as one order?

looks to my eyes like 5 different pieces + 4 of the seams and every part is a diff # superseded by some other #.

be nice if a supplier has it as 1 part for the while kit.

i’m also very stoked to be getting a new windshield while it’s at the body n paint shop + fenders off for some much needed water leak repairs which will finally let me move forward with carpet after 5 speed swap only 3 years ago!
Got this list from another thread. I was planning to order from my local Toyota dealer to save what appears to be really high shipping prices:
75553-90A00 - rear passenger
75505-90A00 - front passenger
75502-60010 - moulding clips
75506-90A00 - front driver
75554-90A00 - rear passenger
75586-90A00 - rear center

For this very fragile unwieldy trim, I say grab those part numbers and take them to a Toyota dealership and have them order it and you pick it up there when it arrives.
That's the only thing I'd recommend buying at a Toyota dealership

thanks gang....this is what I was after....much thanks!! i'll take the advice and get this from local dealership. I have a couple near me to choose from to get reamed by!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom