staggered / stepped Body Lift? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, So moved from Isuzu World to Toyota world, trooper to troopy. I have a 82 hj47 troopy getting on a boat to come to Vancouver in a month, and Im tryin to get all my ducks in a row so I can get camping in it as soon as possible.

Anyways, This troopy has a staggered body lift. as in there is a 2" gap under the grille in the front, and no gap at the rear bumper. the blocks get incrementally smaller from the front to the back apparently. the PO didn't like the rake and wanted it level. Im probably going to put in an even 2" BL but I want to know if this is a common thing, as I have never heard of it before, and if it could be bad for the body wheeling it? If its bad Ill change it before bashing it around.

Vancouver BC ?. I actually have a body lift I have found that it usually goes the other way 2 inch in the rear and the spacer up front is usually less Most will say to just remove the body lift all together ,how did they deal with the steering shaft ? Cheers and welcome. Troopy’s are cool.

Throw the body lift in the bin and put a decent set of suspension in it.

Agreed. I would be afraid the homemade 'engineering' of the custom body lift would be putting the body in a less than ideal bind. Equalize the body lift across the board, or remove it completely.

Hi, Thanks everyone for the answers. I was the OP, but my account instantly got banned for some reason so, im back here now lol. I will be equalizing it. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom