SOLD St. Petersburg, FL: 2002 Land Cruiser 156k Miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(18, 10, 96)
Outside Link
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=547912443
Asking $12,999 OBO
156k Miles
JTEHT05J522019920

More pictures are available (it would only let me attach 5)

If you're checking out this ad, then I'm assuming you already know why Land Cruisers are special. So, I'll just jump to what makes this particular one great:

It was owned since new by a single family in Southern California until I bought it two years ago. I lived in Nevada for a year after that, so it is rust-free. The body and interior are in great shape, though the clear coat is fading on the back passenger side. I had the front two seats professionally reupholstered, and all of the rest of the upholstery is in good shape.

156k miles. It runs great, and everything works as it should. I removed the side steps for ground clearance, but I still have them if you want to put them back on. Tires have tons of tread. It does have the towing hitch. It does NOT have front or rear lockers, but of course it does have full-time 4WD with high and low transfer case. This is the version with the upgraded stereo with touchscreen. AC, heat, heated seats, and window motors all work perfectly. I replaced all of the lock motors when I purchased it, so they're nice and strong. I have all the service records going back to when it was new. No accidents.

I love this truck, but I have to sell it to pay my taxes. If this ad is still up, then it is still available. Title is clean, clear, and in hand. Please email at coward.cameron@gmail..com or text at 727-666-9929

20200318_160045.jpg

20200318_160055.jpg

20200318_160107.jpg

20200318_160119.jpg

20200318_160132.jpg

I feel your pain with the taxes. My tax burden this year is more than I paid for my LX but we saved up throughout the year knowing it was going to be bad. Looks like a clean ride, hope you are able to do what you need to do.

I feel your pain with the taxes. My tax burden this year is more than I paid for my LX but we saved up throughout the year knowing it was going to be bad. Looks like a clean ride, hope you are able to do what you need to do.

Thanks! I'm a freelance writer, so I have to pay everything out of pocket and didn't manage to save enough this past year. :(

Passing this along to my father.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom