For Sale St.Pete Florida 1975 HJ45 LHD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 45 Series
This truck is a absolute head turner and it crushes me to sell it but I need to free up some space as I'm running out of room for toys. I imported this from Canary Islands in Spain. It's been in the garage since I've owned it. It was used specifically to get from point a to point b on a goat farm. I had it put through a frame off restoration. It currently has just over 48,000 miles which I believe to be accurate; the company's I have had work on it believe this to be the case also. There are minor imperfections that come with a truck this old. To my knowledge, the only thing that doesn't work all the time is the horn. We installed a new relay to no avail. There is continuity from the steering wheel button, could be bad wiring to the horn from the relay - haven't checked. Truck has removable hoop rack and rear seats (seats need upholstering) Canvas top is ugly and torn. It could be used as a pattern for a new one H - diesel J - landcruiser 45 - wheelbase 2950mm L - left hand drive P - pickup K - 4 speed manual floor shift Completed by Cruiser Matt in the past few months: - Replaced Clutch slave AISIN CRT105 - Oil + Fuel filter - Speed o cable - New battery - Installed used H Alternator - Engine bay and exterior hardware detailing and replacement - Exterior/interior hardware, trim, emblems, replaced as needed - Vintage TEQ parts, locks/ignition switch, fuel cap Mr. Landcruiser Hi-lift Jack Mount (not installed yet) Tons of parts new, used and refurbished Manuals for both f engines and the h engine New LED headlights installed New dome light installed Parts all sourced from Onar, Cityracer, Landcruiser direct, Cruiser corp and Toyota Matt TPI installed - vintage air and heat - radiator - water pump - front disc brakes - rear dot drum brakes - power steering - old man emu shocks, leaf springs - tires - hubs - 4:11 rear dif - new exterior door handles - new turn signals etc I have tons of photos of all the work that was done. Nearly 37k spent in the last 3 years. I have all invoices and receipts.
clean Tennessee title in hand, truck is located in Florida which I moved back to. 160 pics available. Garage kept since the day I have owned it. 45k obo cash talks

60C567F8-8AB1-4E0B-9B62-AE2E7EC896F5.jpeg

5CA1E02F-2479-4C0D-A24B-1DB263AADAEA.jpeg

0896AE52-41B4-4911-9830-3BD0285F2981.jpeg

4170F79B-24B6-447B-B709-60AA64D9C6C9.jpeg

2392F2ED-F972-49E4-BB3C-EF6847CAAAF3.jpeg

The rack looks good on that truck

I like it, some people don’t. the rack and the rear seats come out if you want a true pickup

I am open to all offers, I wanted to offer it to someone who loves land cruisers b4 putting it up on eBay

Only 4 hours left on fleabay. It should sell way below insured value and I have lowered the reserve for anyone that is interested. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom