For Sale St Pete FL 2004 LC 205K $31K ARB OME SLEE SPC WINCH 2 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thought you might be interested in this CarGurus listing:
2004 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD - $31,000 - $31,000 (Uncertain)
Mileage: 205,000 Location: Saint Petersburg, FL

Last edited:
Notice back window DS. “Mud” sticker, someone here should have some info regarding history

Ps: Tad to Elevated a price ,For Paint

Nice “looking” but not sure putting lipstick on a pig justifies the asking price

@Njn8ive - did you actually look at the photos? Painted to match bumpers, swing out spare, gas can rack, lift, tires, wheels, complete interior refurb with two-tone leather, new carpeting, full exterior paint...

“Lipstick on a pig” is the most inaccurate/uneducated interpretation of this particular 100 Series.

@Njn8ive - did you actually look at the photos? Painted to match bumpers, swing out spare, gas can rack, lift, tires, wheels, complete interior refurb with two-tone leather, new carpeting, full exterior paint...

“Lipstick on a pig” is the most inaccurate/uneducated interpretation of this particular 100 Series.

I must have missed the photos. However, there are plenty of clean 100 Series examples with lower miles out there. I am new to the LC scene but am not new to car modifications/updgrades/customizing. Whatever you want to call it.

Just because you slap some bolt ons and paint on a car that has also been in an accident doesn’t justify an inflated price. Not sure if you looked at anything else besides the pictures.

I would say my interpretation is accurate and educated.

I must have missed the photos. However, there are plenty of clean 100 Series examples with lower miles out there. I am new to the LC scene but am not new to car modifications/updgrades/customizing. Whatever you want to call it.

Just because you slap some bolt ons and paint on a car that has also been in an accident doesn’t justify an inflated price. Not sure if you looked at anything else besides the pictures.

I would say my interpretation is accurate and educated.

I came across the truck on Ebay. Typical buyer of older trucks, adds mods, sells to profit and recoup of overall costs like its house flipping.. except it’s not an investment. Hard pass on that. I’d get no more than $17k IF there are receipts showing proper, recent maintenance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom