Free Set of 7" LED Blast lights with the Bumper Purchase (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ironman 4x4 USA

Ironman 4x4 America team member
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
ironman4x4america.com
See details below!

Im4x4_Bumper+Lights_Promo_1080x1080.jpg

FREE set of 7" Blast Phase II LED Lights with every bumper purchase

Free Shipping to the Lower 48 States

Works with Pre-Orders

Send a message or comment below with questions (groups/forums)

www.ironman4x4america.com

Last edited:
See details below!

IM_4x4_Saint_Pattys_Day_25OFF_Promo_1500x1000.jpg

St. Patrick’s Super Sale

25% off storewide (excludes sale items)

Don’t Get Caught Without Your Green

Coupon Code: GREEN25

Ends Midnight 3/17/21

Free Shipping to the Lower 48 States

Free TREDS with all suspension purchases

Send a message or comment below with questions (groups/forums)

www.ironman4x4america.com
Your pic says "Ends 4/17/21," might want to fix that...

Got a question on the awning quick release mounting brackets. Can I get the measurement between the mounting bolt holes on the brackets? Just want to see if they’ll work with the awning’s I have on my Cruiser.

So I was going to buy the 2.5m x 2.5m awning two weeks ago with lightning 25% coupon, because it was not on sale. The price was 299 and it was not marked down from anything.

Now, i’ve check the website again with your GREEN25 coupon and surprise, the awning suddenly became on sale for the same price.

So you basically make it seem like you getting a 25% discount but you are actually paying full price? Nice one
And the price is still $50 higher compared to July. I was going to buy a whole suspension kit but now i have my doubts.

F2DF698E-89D8-48B1-A6B5-EBB9E0D3950E.png

3EDD7867-E54D-4662-B189-FA281ACA2771.png

So I was going to buy the 2.5m x 2.5m awning two weeks ago with lightning 25% coupon, because it was not on sale. The price was 299 and it was not marked down from anything.

Now, i’ve check the website again with your GREEN25 coupon and surprise, the awning suddenly became on sale for the same price.

So you basically make it seem like you getting a 25% discount but you are actually paying full price? Nice one
And the price is still $50 higher compared to July. I was going to buy a whole suspension kit but now i have my doubts.

View attachment 2616174

View attachment 2616175
Yes and a few months ago they had a coupon that said could.be used on any non sale items the awning should have been like 240 with it as It was 299 at the time and the coupon didn't work.

Are preordered bumpers still being prepped for shipping? Haven’t gotten any notification, other than they were in the warehouse. Order 30024. Thanks!
Yes I was talking with the freight coordinator and they are getting orders strapped down and ready. If you didn't get the free lights that is our new promo, send me a message and we can add those on for you for your patience!

Is the awning 2.5m needed for the tent that is currently out of stock (249).
Can I call and place order for that tent?

Is the awning 2.5m needed for the tent that is currently out of stock (249).
Can I call and place order for that tent?
The awning is out of stock until early August. Are you asking about the Rooftop Tent or the Awning Room that attaches to the awning?

The awning room that attaches to the awning.
Is the awning still ordersable?
Both of those are out of stock and hoping to have end of July, early August. If you sign up on the website for the email alert on the product page, it will let you know when they are available for pre-order. They have become VERY popular.

good evening.
any coupon codes for winches for Fathers Day ;):bounce:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom