SOLD St. Louis, MO - OME 861/862 Springs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to sell these springs. Switched over to 850/860 combo instead.

I was sitting at 21.75" from middle of the hub to fender with a pretty light load. It would go down to stock height with a RTT.

Looking for $200 local. I will ship at buyers expense.

Interested! In Memphis and need to think about logistics..

Interested! In Memphis and need to think about logistics..
Yeah, not sure how shipping would work for these bad boys. I do have the OME boxes that my new springs came in, but I'm not sure how much shipping would be because they are heavy

Yeah, not sure how shipping would work for these bad boys. I do have the OME boxes that my new springs came in, but I'm not sure how much shipping would be because they are heavy
Yeah, the last set I tried to purchase were located on the west coast and were going to be more expensive to ship than I really wanted to invest. Where are you located? I can look up a UPS coast.. My zip is 38672. thanks.

Yeah, the last set I tried to purchase were located on the west coast and were going to be more expensive to ship than I really wanted to invest. Where are you located? I can look up a UPS coast.. My zip is 38672. thanks.

You can probably tell I don't do this often, but will need to know the box dimensions and approximate weight. Assuming there will be two boxes. Thanks, Danny

You can probably tell I don't do this often, but will need to know the box dimensions and approximate weight. Assuming there will be two boxes. Thanks, Danny

24 x 15 x 8 inches and each box weighs 33lbs according to my order on amazon.

So looking at Parcel Monkey, shipping shows right at $52 for both boxes using FedEx. I'm good with that, not sure how you want to proceed. Like I said, am new to all of this. Let me know, thanks, Danny

So looking at Parcel Monkey, shipping shows right at $52 for both boxes using FedEx. I'm good with that, not sure how you want to proceed. Like I said, am new to all of this. Let me know, thanks, Danny
pm

PM sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom