FREE St. Louis 255/85 R16 B.F. Goodrich M/T (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

scrapdaddy

Standing on the corner
SILVER Star
Threads
Anybody want shop rollers with @35 to 40,000 miles? Never any flats, all shopping mall miles on them. :)

No deliveries

IMG_4193.JPG

IMG_4194.JPG

Hey Bob,

I got some Toyos same size mud type tires. I use the Toyos on my 1 1/2 ton and I like them, so trying them on the 55. I'm thinking about going to a 17" rim, but haven't made up my mind yet.

EDIT....you have to take all of the goats not just one. :)

If they work as well as my other Toyos then yeah I'll stick with them. They're a heavier tire than the BF Goodrich.

We only have ten goats left, letting them grow old and pass on out in the fields. The oldest right now is 14, in fact I have one old gal who can't swallow right and gets her cud stuck in her throat. Twice a day I have to stick my hand in her mouth and pull it out so she can eat and drink again. I was praying she'd recover over Winter and we could plan on the Pig Party for sure, but now I'm trying to decide putting her down or missing the trip. Fun stuff.

Are they mounted on splits? I don't even see any cord showing!

No wheels and they have a lot of life yet. I couldn't go to the Pig Party with worn shoes. Swing by and I'll throw them in the back of that "Foryota"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom