St. Anthony Sand Dunes Oct. 13-14, 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy everybody! It's time to run away from the snow flurries and head to the sand dunes!! Yup, time for our last St. Anthony's Sand Dunes trip of the year. Looks like the weather is calling for sun and upper 40's.

We will plan to meet on Saturday morning at 9am at:
Sand Hills Resort
865 Red Rd, St Anthony, ID 83445

Folks can convoy down Friday night or leave Saturday morning. The Saturday morning convoy is gonna be an early one, 6am departure from Mama Mac's at 4 Corners. It is 3 hours down to St. Anthony so anyone leaving Friday can decide what kind of departure time works for them. I won't be able to leave till around 7.

As far as all the logistics, here is a good thread from the trip in May. All standard club run rules apply and CB communications are required. Flags are required and the club has a number of loaners available.

So who's coming??

Friday departure:

Saturday departure:

I will be departing this afternoon around 3, gonna camp at the dunes tonight. My brother in his jeap will be joining as well. Anyone is welcome to camp out with us.

I am on the road so I'll catch ya in the morning @87BJ74

If anyone else decides last minute to head down, we will see you in the morning. 9am at Sand Hills Resort. Doesn't look like there will be any Saturday convoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom