St Anthony Sand Dunes May 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

how does 6pm at 4 corners sound to everyone for a friday meetup?

6pm Friday night meetup at Mama Mac's works for me Aaron!! See you then!!

Well...a few projects came up at the last minute and it looks like I won't make it this weekend. I'm bummed. Sad face.

Get em done and be at Mama Macs at 6am Saturday morning. I have to be back to work Sunday morning so I know it can be done.

I’ve created a google photo dump. I’ll upload all the pictures that I have taken eventually. If you would like up upload any pictures just send me you email in a DM and I’ll add you as a contributor

Just uploaded a ton of pictures
2427A56A-892A-4ACE-A312-FDBBD686D556.jpeg
7DCD398C-DCB0-4321-A0A1-8D75F9197E2A.jpeg
22E08AE9-C02A-46A6-BE07-D7DFF67891F9.jpeg
B10C086D-84A3-4A29-B7A0-9F1B7AC9D391.jpeg
A7FA0EDC-49A4-4448-9999-F034451308A8.jpeg

Yes thx for the awesome trip and taking the great photos too! Aaron if you get some time please email me my pictures so I can show them to Sarah! Thx again!

Amazing shots from both of you! but HOLY CRAP! That shot of Tom and Chad high-lining that giant berm is the stuff of legends! that thing was enormous and you guys were at the very edge of the rim. Unreal. Can't wait for next time :)

Referring to the picture of Chad and Tom high-lining...

To the left out of frame at the edge of another dune were half a dozen guys on motorcycles watching and they were extremely impressed with what they saw you guys doing. I could hear there conversation even with their helmets on.

Thank you all for a great day at the dunes.

Last edited:
Damn, the dune we were high-lining looks like a big Pipeline wave!! :eek: I always wanted to surf the big waves in Hawaii as a kid, so I guess this is as close as I will ever get to it at my age!! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom