SSC & FJCTT Event in September... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
You guys ready for a National Event?! :bounce:

I have a commitment from the FJ Cruiser Trail Team management to host them at Straddleline ORV Park the weekend of Sept 8 & 9, 2007! :bounce2:

I had a GREAT time with them last year at Reiter pit with WATTORA and bringing them to the south end is going to be a lot of fun.

This national event should bring a lot of potential new members to our chapter... who is available to assist me with planning, preparation, etc? Think about it and we will go into some details at our meeting this Saturday at Toyota of Olympia.

Let me know how I can help. I won't be able to make the meeting this weekend, but I plan on heading out to Straddleline on the 21st. I'll pay my dues then if that's alright.

I'll put it on my calendar as well. Those guys are hard core, I'll have to see if I can get some skids and sliders by then...

I'll put it on my calendar as well. Those guys are hard core, I'll have to see if I can get some skids and sliders by then...

There is nothing at Straddleline that would call for sliders or skids, unless you want to go through the obstacle course... even that is pretty tame, the exception of course being the mud pit.

:popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom