SROR BAD A$$ Custom Sliderz (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here's another fine example of Jim's talent. I asked him for angled step sliderz that didn't hang straight off the side of my 94 like canards. They come out far enough to get your foot on and are far away enough from the body that the plate doesn't touch the rocker when I jack it up. The front are cut short so I can run my mud flaps without cutting them. Very happy customer.

Thanks again Jim!

Chado

Last edited:
Looks nice! I like how you can still run your front flaps.

Love em. How much usable step is there? Is it flat metal or is there some traction?

Love em. How much usable step is there? Is it flat metal or is there some traction?

There's enough that I can get the ball of my foot on it. Stepping sideways I can put my whole boot on it. They're just a bit tighter and a few inches higher than the stock running boards. Perfect compromise for what I'll be using them for. :)

that looks great good work jim

There's enough that I can get the ball of my foot on it. Stepping sideways I can put my whole boot on it. They're just a bit tighter and a few inches higher than the stock running boards. Perfect compromise for what I'll be using them for. :)

Thanks for the info. :)

These are pretty nice. What would an identical set for a '97 run?

Beautiful work Jim.........................

Hope your enjoying your new found job/passion.

If you don't mind me asking, how much did this set cost? I'm thinking those with a little more kickout before the rear would be the perfect solution for me.

Those are nice! They wouldn't work well for me in salt country though. They'd hold too much salt/ice/slush on top of the slider. I like my tube step sliders Jim made. I slapped some grip tape on the top of the tube and they work great.

how much without the step welded in? Angled up just the same and short so you can fit the mudflaps.

$649.99 + SHIPPING

747trio: If you don't mind me asking, how much did this set cost? I'm thinking those with a little more kickout before the rear would be the perfect solution for me.

the kick out is very doable with a bit more labor is all.
you're probably close to the $700. mark.

Those are nice! They wouldn't work well for me in salt country though. They'd hold too much salt/ice/slush on top of the slider. I like my tube step sliders Jim made. I slapped some grip tape on the top of the tube and they work great.

chad wanted them this way, he wanted to feel better about his kids climbing in the 80 without little feet falling thru.

"anyway you want it"

:grinpimp:

chad wanted them this way, he wanted to feel better about his kids climbing in the 80 without little feet falling thru.

I bet that does the trick. My dogs won't jump out of the cruiser anymore. They got too used to the factory step I guess. Man, if they missed on the downward jump and got a leg on the inside of that bar it would be messy....

It's not all a bad thing. It keeps the dog hair count inside my truck real low if the dogs can't even get in....

"anyway you want it"

:grinpimp:

Just like Burger King!!!

Great job!

Is it flat metal or is there some traction?

I plan on adding some aggregate or something on the plate for traction when I get them painted.

Salt shouldn't be much of a problem for these. There's nothing to catch or hold anything unless you mean what might lodge underneath them. I wash my underbody regularly during the winter so that shouldn't be a problem.

Jim made the plate of 1/4 steel plate held in place by the welds and the angled pieces at each end. They're a bit heavier than his other sliders, but they're very stiff/strong and there's no additional bracing to catch mud/salt. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom