Squat.....don’t judge me (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know how people here feel about dumb stuff but just thought I would ask about possible damage before I ruined my truck over a joke
If you even have to ask that, you Probabaly already have an answer.

(Oldmanrantshakingfistatclouds) back in our day we wouldn’t have asked people knowledgeable about dumbass mods or jokes because they would have kicked our ass and called us stupid

we either just tried it and were glad no one posted live updates every 10 seconds of it to see our dumb selves or we knew when someone said, what are you stupid? We were like ok.

Mud is THE best tech forum out here. This chat stuff just clogs it up. Nothing against ya son, but maybe pirate4x4 might be more your

off to chat!

time for my nap.

Experience level: married
20yr old daughter
17 yr old daughter
12 yr old son.

I put this thread at my son sneaking up to fart in your face Becuase it’s a joke level. A few dead legs put an end to that real quick.

seriously, enjoy that cruiser and don’t worry about shiddy trends for laughs.

Are you going to swap wheels one set at a time also?

35"s up front, little rubbers in the rear?

I'd just leave that 40 up on blocks of wood until you're done. Take your time and do it right, no sense in rushing it.

Are you going to swap wheels one set at a time also?

I’m saving up for tires and a lift all at once, I’m still debating wheels. The current wheels kind of grew on me.

If I do end up swapping wheels, I would probably put the big ones up front, small ones in back, but I’m probably just gonna take my wheels to a tire shop after I do the whole lift and just put 33s on like the day after I finish the lift

Edit: mis matched wheels for the 3 days or so of the squat. I would align them all when I do the legit lift

@jvalex in the 40 tech is like a redneck at a fancy steakhouse.

:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

When you do the lift there are undoubtedly things that are going to come up, things that need tweaked, adjusted, modded, etc., that's why I say take your time.. after you install it you'll want to check angles of stuff, caster, driveline flanges bring parallel. Stupid stuff eats time to get it dialed in just right.

You still doing the Skyjacker?

When you do the lift there are undoubtedly things that are going to come up, things that need tweaked, adjusted, modded, etc., that's why I say take your time.. after you install it you'll want to check angles of stuff, caster, driveline flanges bring parallel. Stupid stuff eats time to get it dialed in just right.

You still doing the Skyjacker?
Ye I’m doing skyjacker, saving up for the lift, accessories I already planned out, and saving up for a little extra wiggle room just in case. Already accounted for shims, brake lines etc, but of course there will always be something else

Your thread got more attention than my carb question.
That’s what controversy does. Let’s let this thread die and continue in chat if we want to

Nah honey; I can hold my own anywhere.

There are just places I prefer not to be.

Besides, I've worked those fancy steakhouses. They're still cheap s***heads with bad taste, and new money.

🥂
I feel attacked.

97ee1fbf151b31dc611115e484b82a0e.jpg

The 40 might steer like a shopping cart, aside from that you will loose a bit of peripheral vision to the hood.

Do what ever it takes to stay out of the herd - you will not be able to avoid any landmines if you are in the middle of the cattle drive. I already got stamped crazy, just for driving a rusty 40. Squat on.

put the big ones in the back and little ones in the front as a leveling kit :hillbilly:.

The 40 might steer like a shopping cart

excellent point, lifting the front and lowering the rear will lower your castor angles and cause some steering issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom