Squat.....don’t judge me (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pura Vida

What an absolute noob
Threads
I’m gonna squat my truck whenever I order my lift kit. Don’t worry, it’s just for a few days because it’s kind of funny. I don’t like squats either, but they sure look funny, so Imma install the lift kit on the front first, drive it a few days, then do the rear, but I’m just wondering if there is any damage that would happen to the truck if I do that for only a few days?

It’s only for a few days I swear

4EF839DA-CA88-4D7E-A0BC-04AF831217C0.jpeg

288FAB34-F29B-4749-B23C-961A2DC632E0.jpeg

depending on how big of a lift it is it can cause a u-joint vibration from incorrect driveline angles. youd probably have too much of an angle at the pinion for the rear diff

but, why?
To mess around with my buddies, take a few pictures, say some cringy quotes, make

you know, the usual

lol

Not sure if you have caught on yet or not, maybe @jvalex can clue you in on this :hmm:

but,

no one this forum cares about this or even thinks it’s kind of funny even for just the lulz.

its your rig, but you are definitely in the wrong place for 🍑 and squat junk. Great piece of chat here.

bruh lulz 🍑 sheesh.

Not sure if you have caught on yet or not, maybe @jvalex can clue you in on this :hmm:

but,

no one this forum cares about this or even thinks it’s kind of funny even for just the lulz.

its your rig, but you are definitely in the wrong place for 🍑 and squat junk. Great piece of chat here.

bruh lulz 🍑 sheesh.
you don't gotta reply if you don't like the joke, this was just to ask if it would cause any serious damage, wasn't meant to rub in the joke. I know how people here feel about dumb stuff but just thought I would ask about possible damage before I ruined my truck over a joke

but,

bruh lulz 🍑 sheesh.
Damn it Ben, I AM IN A GOOD MOOD

I need an away msg or something.

"Hi. I am not available for roasting, because I do not currently want you to die in a fire. Please try again later."

Damn it Ben, I AM IN A GOOD MOOD

I need an away msg or something.

"Hi. I am not available for roasting, because I do not currently want you to die in a fire. Please try again later."
Roast me in the chat, I meant this to be about tech, but Ben started talking about how dumb it was, so this tech thread turned into chat I guess....

Yea, I know it’s dumb. That’s why I’m doing it. Someone already answered my question above, so we should probably let the thread die because I already got my answer

But honestly, we've all done silly s*** just because.

Trucklet only has an OME suspension lift because the suspension was completely clapped out.

My Tundra had some ECU tuning done just because we could.

Have fun kiddo, hope someone here can answer your question as far as damage done whilst waiting for lift. I'd say you're wasting time and energy but you're 17 so it does not much matter; you have all the time in the world.

But honestly, we've all done silly s*** just because.

Trucklet only has an OME suspension lift because the suspension was completely clapped out.

My Tundra had some ECU tuning done just because we could.

Have fun kiddo, hope someone here can answer your question as far as damage done whilst waiting for lift. I'd say you're wasting time and energy but you're 17 so it does not much matter; you have all the time in the world.
Ye I mean, I would only lift it to have fun, and driving it half lifted as a joke would be a little fun because it would be funny to me and my friends for less than a week so it’s whatever. Probably this summer or next summer, so it’s whatever. Seems pretty harmless to me. Not like it’s permanent or anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom