SOLD Springfield, VA - 1993 Land Cruiser, Locked, 256k, $7500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1348617042197352
Selling my 1993 Toyota Landcruiser. Clean title, 254,000 miles. It starts every time, runs and drives great, no noises, check engine light, or anything. Transmission shifts well, no slipping or hesitation. I just put 4 new all terrain tires on it a few hundred miles ago. It has the triple locking differentials: Front, rear, and center. It is in good shape for its age. The interior does not have any rips. There is very little rust on the body. There are only 2 small spots, they are in the pictures. The underside has almost no rust. Located in VA but registered and titled in TX because I'm military.

-power windows & locks
-A/C (currently not working)
-sunroof
-third row seats
-All-wheel drive
-Cruise control
-keyless entry

Lots of maintenance done over the last two years:
-new radiator
-PHH replaced
-new tires
-replaced leaking air injection parts
-front right axle seal, knuckle seal
-front right birfield joint
-front right wheel bearings and kingpin bearings
-all fluids changed less than 300mi ago: Engine oil, differentials, and transfer case
-Full transmission service: Replaced shift solenoids, changed filter and fluid.
-new stereo door speakers
-new sunvisors
-New LED headlight bulbs

Not-so-good stuff:

-A/C doesn't work. I can show you where the leak is. I was putting off fixing it until the summer.
-hood has been repainted at some point. It may have been in a fender bender.
- All the power windows work, but they are slow. In the cold they are very slow.
- It looks like someone tried to fix peeling clearcoat by sanding/respraying the clear coat on the rear passenger quarter. It looks OK, but it is noticeable.

Any spare parts I have (not many) and a gallon of woolwax to treat the frame/undercarriage are included. I didn't treat it yet this year because I didn't want it to look like I was covering anything up. I did treat the insides of the doors when I replaced the speakers. It has 3 keys and one original keyfob. Its a pretty clean, mechanically sound, low-rust 80 Series Landcruiser, which is getting hard to find in the northeast. I just don't drive it enough to keep it around. I put maybe 1000 miles on it in the last year. I planned to do some offroading, but I just don't get the chance that often. It is generally used for Home Depot runs and to get firewood, so its time to sell it to someone who will enjoy it more.

IMG_20201228_154932376_HDR.jpg

IMG_20201228_154447272_HDR.jpg

IMG_20201228_154942136_HDR.jpg

IMG_20201228_155004674_HDR.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom