SOLD REDUCED TO $150 Springbar Vagabond canvas tent was $300 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I got this Springbar tent in a trade 2-3 years ago. I got it from a younger couple as partial trade for another item. As I have a springbar tent I've used for years I thought it'd be nice to have a backup. Fast forward to now, I finally set it up in the yard to discover it had some staining and a rip in one back corner. On the good side, I have all the bags (one for poles one for the tent) all the stakes etc that came with it. If you have some sewing skills and a bottle of mildew / stain remover, here's your chance at one of these awesome tents for overlanding or family camping. See pics for condition. These are $750 new plus tax if you can get them. Due to shortages, Springbar actually does a "monthly tent release" on their website. Come and pick it up for $300 and no trades this time. Can't ship this. I'm in the NW Valley of the Phoenix, AZ area. thanks. Just shoot me a PM if interested.

IMG_3461.jpg

IMG_3462.jpg

IMG_3464.jpg

IMG_3466.jpg

IMG_3467.jpg

BUMP ...

Springbar used to fix their tents for free. That's why I own one...Id call them
I know that’s what I heard too just figured the shipping wound prohibitive

Bump

BUMP

Yessir

BUMP. Still available.

REDUCED to $150. Ready for this to go.

bump

Hi Sam! Is there any chance you'd be willing to ship to CA? I'd gladly pay for the shipping. I have a friend who could fix it.

Thank you!
Pm me maybe we can work on some MudShip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom