Ironman 4x4 America - Buy More - Save More (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ironman 4x4 USA

Ironman 4x4 America team member
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
ironman4x4america.com
See details below!

IM4X4_SAVEMORE_SUMMER_SALE_4Runner_Promo_1080x1080 (1).jpg

Buy More l Save More

5%off when you spend $500-$999
10%off when you spend $1000-$1999
20%off when you spend $2000-Beyond

Free Shipping to the Lower 48 States

Send a message or comment below with questions

www.ironman4x4america.com

Last edited:
Yes they apply to pre-orders!
More specifically the Rooftop tent by itself. It is a pre-order non-sale item yet the code is not working.

I see the tent+annex is on sale but the rooftop tent by itself appears to be a separate item.

More specifically the Rooftop tent by itself. It is a pre-order non-sale item yet the code is not working.

I see the tent+annex is on sale but the rooftop tent by itself appears to be a separate item.
It should be working. Give us a call at 971-264-9016 and we can look into that with you!

Make sure to head over to Ironman4x4 America and check out the Suspension Kits and Components that we have for your vehicle. Send a message if you have questions or need help finding what will work for you!
Ironman 4x4 America

See details below!

View attachment 2647140

Spring Suspension Sale!!

25% off suspension

Coupon Code: SPRING25

See details below!

View attachment 2647140

Spring Suspension Sale!!

25% off suspension

Coupon Code: SPRING25

Tried to use this and did not work. Also reached out with question and had no response.

How long will this sale last? I"m ready to pull the trigger in a couple days.
It is going until the end of April! Let me know if you have any questions!

Tried to use this and did not work. Also reached out with question and had no response.
I am so sorry! How can I help you? Did you send us a message? I can also answer your questions here.

I am so sorry! How can I help you? Did you send us a message? I can also answer your questions here.
Yes multiple messages. What is recommended for a LC2008 that pulls a travel trailer that is max 6900 LBs, will have a 200 pound front bumper with winch. Soon to be additions will be a Prinsu roof rack and drawers depending on weight.
Thank you.

Again, sorry no one responded. For the 200 Series LC you can use a constant rating for the front coils since you are over 110lbs. How often is it pulling the trailer?

The Performance Rating rear coils can handle no additional weight up to 660lbs sitting over the rear axle.
The next step up is Performance Plus rear coils, likely the best option for your needs, as they handle 220lbs-880lbs of weight in the rear.
The last step up is Constants (880lbs-GVM) which is going to be too much for your vehicle.

The rack is going to be dispersed weight so that won't change things as much in regards to the coil options.
The Performance Plus would be able to handle your drawers as well without needing to go up to the next step.

Let me know if I can clarify any of this and what other questions you might have.

Again, sorry no one responded. For the 200 Series LC you can use a constant rating for the front coils since you are over 110lbs. How often is it pulling the trailer?

The Performance Rating rear coils can handle no additional weight up to 660lbs sitting over the rear axle.
The next step up is Performance Plus rear coils, likely the best option for your needs, as they handle 220lbs-880lbs of weight in the rear.
The last step up is Constants (880lbs-GVM) which is going to be too much for your vehicle.

The rack is going to be dispersed weight so that won't change things as much in regards to the coil options.
The Performance Plus would be able to handle your drawers as well without needing to go up to the next step.

Let me know if I can clarify any of this and what other questions you might have.
What type of lift will this achieve. Will the setup you are talking about level out the Landcruiser or at least reduce some of the rake? Will it be recommended to get a UCA or Panhard rod? I’d rather do it correct the first time.
Thank you.

What type of lift will this achieve. Will the setup you are talking about level out the Landcruiser or at least reduce some of the rake? Will it be recommended to get a UCA or Panhard rod? I’d rather do it correct the first time.
Thank you.
So if you go with the same height front and rear then you will maintain the vehicle's natural rake. When you go into select your coils, you will see the height options. If you go with a taller front coil, you can achieve a leveled look/functionality. How much is the rake now? Measure from the center of the wheel hub to the top of the fender arch to get an accurate measurement that takes out the variable of the tire size. We do recommend a UCA when doing a lift as you want to adjust the caster back to reduce stress on the other components or cupping on the tires. The Panhard Bar is a great upgrade to keep the rear tires in line with the front tires. Not required though for a lift. Foam Cell Pro are adjustable so if you need to adjust extra for the rake, those will give you the option.

So if you go with the same height front and rear then you will maintain the vehicle's natural rake. When you go into select your coils, you will see the height options. If you go with a taller front coil, you can achieve a leveled look/functionality. How much is the rake now? Measure from the center of the wheel hub to the top of the fender arch to get an accurate measurement that takes out the variable of the tire size. We do recommend a UCA when doing a lift as you want to adjust the caster back to reduce stress on the other components or cupping on the tires. The Panhard Bar is a great upgrade to keep the rear tires in line with the front tires. Not required though for a lift. Foam Cell Pro are adjustable so if you need to adjust extra for the rake, those will give you the option.
When you say adjustable the height is what is adjustable, not the firmness of the shock, correct?

When you say adjustable the height is what is adjustable, not the firmness of the shock, correct?
Correct, the height is what is adjustable. The coils are either Performance or Constant Load rating.

Looking at getting a stage one kit for my '10 GX460 (2.5" Performance Load in the front, 2" Performance Load in the rear), but would I end up needing new UCAs or a panhard bar anyway for this setup?

Thanks!

Looking at getting a stage one kit for my '10 GX460 (2.5" Performance Load in the front, 2" Performance Load in the rear), but would I end up needing new UCAs or a panhard bar anyway for this setup?

Thanks!
So we definitely recommend getting a UCA when lifting the vehicle to help with the Caster. The panhard is an optional item but again will help keep everything aligned front to rear with the lift. The Suspension sale is still active SPRING25

Hello,
I am thinking about the 2" kit for the ujz100. Are UCAs available from Ironman that fit a 1999 series 100?
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom