Spring/Summer Trail Rides (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm just going to throw this out there, but some of you veteran 4 wheelers that know the trails in Montana could we try some trail rides this spring/summer? What I am envisioning is something where we start off simple with a Saturday run and see how it goes maybe 2 to 4 over the summer. I'd like to make it a family friendly event where I might bring my wife and small children. This might be a great way to see more interest and get a MT chapter more organized. Any interest?

where in montana are you???

where in montana are you???

toyotaman is in Bozeman, I'm in Helena, several guys in Billings, Missoula, Kallispell. We're scattered all over the state.

Trying to figure out a weekend in May? for another BBQ.

Let's get going soon. I'm expecting in July and it will be very tough to do anything much after that!.

I would be happy to organize a trip over Morrison but it dosen't open till late July, I could think of some others as well. There are also some great trails in the Belts that could easily be accessed from helena, Bozeman or great Falls

I'm in and also in Bozeman. I know another guy here in town with a 100 and a Taco.

A nice easy run would be from Bozeman, out through Springhill, Maudlow and Sixteen; ending in Ringling.

I would also love to see some stuff around Helena and in the Belts.

I am in missoula but I could possibly make it that way, I know a few other folks over here might be interested.
:hmm: sounds like fun.

I would join if available. I cant wait to get out of the house! Still a ton of snow in the hills around here.

Let's get going soon. I'm expecting in July and it will be very tough to do anything much after that!.

The baby decided to come 3 weeks early. It's a boy and my first boy. I couldn't be prouder. So, maybe we can get something going in late July/August or so.

The baby decided to come 3 weeks early. It's a boy and my first boy. I couldn't be prouder. So, maybe we can get something going in late July/August or so.

congrats, Darren. Hope momma and the little one are doing well.
Paul

Ok. Weather's good. I took the 40 out this am for a little maiden voyage wheeling. Larry, I'm wondering if we could get something together for next Saturday, Labor Day, or the following Saturday. What do you think?

Labor day is booked but I could be ready the next saturday, I may have to visit Paul for some stuff though, Do you want to something between Billings and Bozeman, or say the bridgers or maybe the Belts, let me know, Larry

Saturday after Labor Day is great, I already have another guy in Bozeman that's good that day too. Let's talk further about our options as you are more familiar with the trails. Thanks.