Spring/Summer Lakes Basin Cruiser Trip :NorCal: (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_20140719_094510.jpg

IMG_20140719_163538.jpg

@Fast Eddy walking right through the Squeeze on the way to Little Deer Lake
IMG_20140719_164102.jpg

It looks like there's a bunch of room for the hundy, but there isn't.
IMG_20140719_164247.jpg

After we finally got the hundy to the top, no action shots here.
IMG_20140719_183048.jpg

Holy crap!

Anybody end up with a heavy wood handled hammer??? Had a black head with brass impact surfaces. I inherited it from my dad and haven't seen it since the trip.. :-/
Thanks for double checking!

Series of random road pics. I didn't take any but my partner luckily did! Long drive :)

We ended up exploring the area and stayed at Little Deer the night we were up. Awesome little lake, just hard enough trail to filter most people.

IMG_5911.JPG

maybe Lake Britton. we found a great primitive camp next to the PCT
IMG_5933.JPG

awesome breakfast the next day
IMG_5937.JPG

Lassen N.P. such a great park. I need to spend a week there.
IMG_5943.JPG

kind of a surprise to find in the NP
IMG_5951.JPG

sub, rear admiral Sadie at her post
IMG_5958.JPG

Trust me, I can do it.. trail's cake.
IMG_5970.JPG

View above Little Deer
IMG_5974.JPG

Waiting to see if Fast Eddy's crew struggling up the trail needed a winch
IMG_5980.JPG

kind of rue not bringing the canoe, but I figured if I had brought it the thunderstorms would surely direct hit us. I entertained myself with trying to sling rocks across to the little island
IMG_5991.JPG

no idea
IMG_5999.jpg

sweet
IMG_6003.JPG

IMG_6005.JPG

camp is set. see the LEDs stuck to the rack? holy cow they are AWESOME
IMG_6007.JPG

IMG_6012.JPG

heh
IMG_6024.JPG

IMG_6028.JPG

So, I am willing to offer $50 reward if someone finds my dad's hammer. Please double check your tools/gear. I am nearly positive that I had it out while doing tent pegs and keg at the campsite... :(
Thank you all in advance.

So, I am willing to offer $50 reward if someone finds my dad's hammer. Please double check your tools/gear. I am nearly positive that I had it out while doing tent pegs and keg at the campsite... :(
Thank you all in advance.

Dude that sucks... I have some of my grandfather's (who I never got to meet) carpentry tools. Cool stuff like a double claw hammer and old school squares and hand drills. I feel your pain if I were to loose that stuff. Sounds like if it doesn't show up a recon mission should be launched!

Bump for a dudes hammer...

-A

Dude that sucks... I have some of my grandfather's (who I never got to meet) carpentry tools. Cool stuff like a double claw hammer and old school squares and hand drills. I feel your pain if I were to loose that stuff. Sounds like if it doesn't show up a recon mission should be launched!

Bump for a dudes hammer...

-A
Thanks bro. Yeah, he was a snap on dealer, then a BMW tech, and passed when I was young. My mom was very devastated and some of his friends helped her liquidate a lot of his stuff to help support us. Sad to not have 95% of it, but we had to eat. I have a few things: floor jack, couple sets of sockets, a few misc specialty items, and a bench top box. This hammer is one of my most favorite tools, amazing at everything: just think of how many times a BFH is required in DIY projects/repairs!
Anyhow, hoping it finds it way home.
I am going to dig thru all my stuff again, and then Rescue mission planning will commence this weekend!

i checked through all my boxes hoping it got thrown in there, but came up empty. Hope it pops up for you brotha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom