For Sale Spring over axles for FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a set of sping over axels off my 74 they have 4.11 gears the rear is locked and the front has the mini truck knuckles with disc bracks.They are in great shape I live in MN it would be nice to sell them local a pain in the but to ship.$900 OBO 320-629-3187 And the front knuckles are turned.

What about spring perches?  Was the pinion angle in the rear adjusted at all?  Does turning the knuckles in the front eliminate the need to change the pinion in the front? What locker is in the rear?

What else would need to be done for a SOA conversion?  The axles (spring perches and kunckles) are the hard parts, right?  WOuld they basically just bolt up from here?

I tried to read through the SOA tech writeups, but I only understood parts of them.

Do you still have the axles? I am attempting to purchase a fj45 wagon and want to spring over the thing. Mostly interested in the front with discs. Is it cut and turned or stock still? And how far are you from Crandon Wisconsin? I have a place there and hope it's maybe within driving distance.
Thanks!

Yes I still have the axels I live about 2 miles from Grantsburg WI.And yes front and rear spring perches have been adjusted at about a 3 Degree angle and the knuckles have been rotated.This was all done at a shop the rig is from CA so no rust on the axels no leaks and all seals and bearings have been replaced.I will have to pull the cover this weekend to see what kind of locker is on the back.I also have 4 like new still have the nubs on them 35" tires that are on it now don`t want to try and ship them but if your local and pick the axels up maybe we can work something out.

One more thing yes all you have to do is bolt these in they are still on the rig right now they are ready to go.

Drop me a note at Eric@goebelercompany.com and leave me your phone number. I would be interested in the axles and maybe the tires and wheels. I am heading to Wisconsin for Memorial Day and could arange a pickup.
Sorry about the delayed response, I didn't know there was an answer. Is there a way to have the ih8mud shoot me a note when there is a response?
Looking forward to talking with you.
Eric

Jeff,
Thanks for meeting me in the middle of nowhere! Way beyond the call of duty.

Everyone should know that this guy has nice stufff and clearly represents his items. Great guy and couldn't be easier to work with.
Eric

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom