Spring meeting *****postponed***** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

plan to be there, will bring something....

I am sorry that I cannot attend.

I've been trying to make it work but Easter plans have won out. We wont make it this time.

With the fact that only 11 members were going to be able to make it we are postponing the meeting.

Rob, Rosey wanted me to be sure and let you know this time she was actually going to be able to make it.

Rob, Rosey wanted me to be sure and let you know this time she was actually going to be able to make it.
Sure.... hopefully the new date will be a good one.

As an option for those that wanted to meet up, I wanted to welcome everyone to come over to our place to hang out on Saturday.

Bring some food, we can break open some of Rob's beers from around the country and sample them, and if anyone wants to try their rig on our mini offroad course they can. I don't want to tear it up too much, so be nice to it and make a donation to the club. The creek crossing is pretty wet and your flex will be tested.

You can check out Rob and my trailer projects and a new crazy project I just picked up this week. Love to get advice on it.

Bring some food to add to the buffet. We can fire up the fire pit and you can cook you hot dog.

Who can come, and I will pick up some dog/buns.

7515 Twilight Lane, Lenexa, KS 66217

Kelly

As an option for those that wanted to meet up, I wanted to welcome everyone to come over to our place to hang out on Saturday.

Bring some food, we can break open some of Rob's beers from around the country and sample them, and if anyone wants to try their rig on our mini offroad course they can. I don't want to tear it up too much, so be nice to it and make a donation to the club. The creek crossing is pretty wet and your flex will be tested.

You can check out Rob and my trailer projects and a new crazy project I just picked up this week. Love to get advice on it.

Bring some food to add to the buffet. We can fire up the fire pit and you can cook you hot dog.

Who can come, and I will pick up some dog/buns.

7515 Twilight Lane, Lenexa, KS 66217

Kelly

Very nice of you host, Kelly. Wish I could make it but I don't see it in the cards this weekend.

Rosey and I are down with this. My son will even make it with his girlfriend. 11:00ish?

Look forward to seeing everyone. Same timeframe, maybe run a little later as several individuals have noted they can come later.

Cheers,

Kelly

BaBump...

Should we maybe get this back on the calendar?

I’d be free this weekend for a meeting - Saturday at lunch, dinner, or Sunday lunch.

Anybody else?

I'm free this weekend as well.

Out of town with the fam. I will definitely catch you guys when I’m in town. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom