Spring Cleaning (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Some crap I need to get rid of, will trade for beer/cheap labour/w.h.y.

Bucket of salt water aquarium stuff (contains a bag of sea salt, fake coral thingy, heater, pump and a few other odds n ends)

165cm Blizzard ski's c/w Solomon bindings (NOT shape skis, good 'ol straight ones!)

Koflach ski boots, size 11.5

Burton snow board boots, used only a couple times, size 12

Last edited:
What kind of pump and how big is the heater ? What kind of fish do you keep . I have 3 tanks running right now.

I just have fresh water, the marine stuff came with the 20 gal tank I'm using now. The heater is a vertical mount, 9-10" long. no info to be seen on it. The pump is a "Askol" Pro2 A-542, mounts to the inside of the tank just below the surface.

John will take your 55.

Ya, Jeff and I still have to talk about that and maybe a trip to Powel River.

Was down to SEATAC this afternoon and Rob had pointed out a nice 55 down that way with a bit less flora but a dead engine. I didn't get down in time to give the owner a call or have a look. I'd just be window shopping anyways - but its window shopping for Cruisers. :cool:

Ya, Jeff and I still have to talk about that and maybe a trip to Powel River.

Was down to SEATAC this afternoon and Rob had pointed out a nice 55 down that way with a bit less flora but a dead engine. I didn't get down in time to give the owner a call or have a look. I'd just be window shopping anyways - but its window shopping for Cruisers. :cool:

The motor (f engine) on the 55 is pooched as well. It does run, or did anyways (turned it over the last time I was up there but didnt start), but it had a thrown rod or something (very nasty knock at higher rpms).

The motor (f engine) on the 55 is pooched as well. It does run, or did anyways (turned it over the last time I was up there but didnt start), but it had a thrown rod or something (very nasty knock at higher rpms).

maybe lack of oil.......................or too much water:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom