Sprayer Systems (Windshield, Headlights, & Rear) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
andrewloe.com
I'm trying to get this system all up to spec, but have run into a few issues. First, I have the replacement 90 degree joints for the headlight sprayers, but I can't figure out how to get the tubing off the old ones. Do I need to remove the entire headlight assembly (I took off the turn signal and outer bracket) or is there an easier way to do this? Second, where is the motor for the rear window sprayer? When I press the switch (this is supposed to spray no?) I don't hear the noise of an electric motor anywhere, is this run off the same reservoir as the headlights or the windshield. Thanks - still need to get that FSM :doh:

There is a bag inside the driver's rear panel that should be filled with washer fluid. I think the pump for the rear is attached to it or nearby it.

The baggie is filled with washer fluid. It is filled through the round access in the side panel.

I've been thinking of doing the same for the rear but need to replace cracked tubing in the rear. also the wiper doesn't work. I think it is due to wiring. In the process the PO "complete restoration" just cut s*** to get the body looking decent and throw some paint on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom