Spotted???? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone driving a lifted white 80 in Lake Bradock drive (Burke) last week and a weirdo in another white 80 (me) waived at you in the morning? Can't really remember the exact date.

Parked next to this sweet FJ60 on Saturday morning at the NOVA Fieldhouse. Looked really cleanly done.
tmp_19747-20180120_105757-01-011930180170.jpeg

Saw what looked like a nice 40 on Main Street in Warrenton yesterday. Couldn’t get a pic but it was red, a darker red than Freeborn.

Good reminder to check. We missed last week. Our team is losing from 1-2pm Saturday.
Good luck to you!

Too bad we didn't figure it out earlier in the season. I think this is our last game.

Might be there for the occasional Monday night scrimmage.

How about this rig... @emorth this was out by your neck of the woods on the street opposite the Safeway. What is even going on here?

IMG_20180310_144833961_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180310_144841797.jpg

HAA! I didn't even see the antennas until you mentioned it.

How about this rig... @emorth this was out by your neck of the woods on the street opposite the Safeway. What is even going on here?

Hey, every hobby has its over the top fanatics.

Can’t believe this is “street legal “. Look how far the bar extends from the trailer hitch. The white box at the end looks like an antenna tuner. Obviously a super long antenna for use on very low frequencies. No doubt a ham antenna.

Extreme techno-geek creativity run amok. Reinforces the stereotype.

If it's the guy i'm thinking of (late 20's/early 30's) i've met him a few times when he's come into warrenton autozone (part timer there) and i've talked to him about cruisers. Nice enough...came in looking to see if we had the piece that goes on the wiper arm to hold the wiper in place..eagerly told him about the vendors here on mud that will likely have it...he said he hasn't been on in a while...oh well..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom