spotted very nice looking 60 Series wagon... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
this is not my truck but if i didnt already have a 90, I would follow this up...I saw it on Facebook Marketplace and it looks very clean and straight...a 1985 and asking $2,100...like I said, dont know much beyond that...

That's ridiculously cheap money for a clean straight 85 fj60. Most likely a scam.

a scam or a steal potentially. That’s ok even for one in bad condition these days.

here’s a screenshot of the listing...sellers email is in the text as cindytst@comcast.net...let us know if u buy it!
33ADC3F4-013F-499D-B54D-3894749E8C55.jpeg

wow...sorry bout that...I own a 90 so am really clueless about 60 prices...plus I got my 90 for $1,000 three years ago so figured it might be true...sorry guys...

I have seen that ad on Facebook multiple times. I’ve tried to figure out how to report the ads, but have had no luck. The same seller also lists clean Toyota pickups, etc. All prices below fair market value... just trying to fool someone.

So many scammers out there. They have been desperately trying to get ahold of me for my vehicles extended warranty.. 😆

wow...sorry bout that...I own a 90 so am really clueless about 60 prices...plus I got my 90 for $1,000 three years ago so figured it might be true...sorry guys...

no worries, got to learn somehow. Just glad it didn’t take getting burnt

a $1k 90. Wow! That’s even crazier than a $2k 60

near jetties yes...here's my story on that purchase...for many years I ran and rebuilt Land Rover Defenders...it gets both cold and hot in Chicago and I was tired of riding around in either an ice box or an oven...so, did some looking around and decided on the choice of terrorists the world over, Toyota...and, on CL I saw a listing for a 94 90 priced at $3k...went to see it and the issue was he couldn't start it to test drive it...I looked it over and saw no rust except on the rear top door (surface)... and made him an offer of $1k...he took it and it was just $1k to get it running and it ain't quit yet...love the heat, love the AC, love the comfort of being able to make it thru all the snow and BS of Chicago winters with no sweat...lucky for me :)

near jetties yes...here's my story on that purchase...for many years I ran and rebuilt Land Rover Defenders...it gets both cold and hot in Chicago and I was tired of riding around in either an ice box or an oven...so, did some looking around and decided on the choice of terrorists the world over, Toyota...and, on CL I saw a listing for a 94 90 priced at $3k...went to see it and the issue was he couldn't start it to test drive it...I looked it over and saw no rust except on the rear top door (surface)... and made him an offer of $1k...he took it and it was just $1k to get it running and it ain't quit yet...love the heat, love the AC, love the comfort of being able to make it thru all the snow and BS of Chicago winters with no sweat...lucky for me :)

I still have a few rover projects. Always liked the saying: “9 out of 10 land rovers are still on the road. The 10th made it home”.

Reformed rover owner here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom